[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /fa/ I want to dress better for my significant other. I've never been very fashion savvy (hence the gross polo and sweatpants) and I was hoping I could get some advice.
>>
If a man your size can get a girlfriend, what is my excuse
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1280x960px
Hair advice would be nice too
>>
>>11056962
You have none
>>
dunkey????
>>
>>11056962
Probably cuz you dress like somebody who goes on /fa/
>>
Have you read the sticky? there's alot of good information in there. I'm not going to beat around the bush - if you really want to look great you might have to lose some weight, but you can still look good while being fat, by just matching good colors and wearing decent brands. Take a look at the resources in the sticky and then find out what you want your style to be.
>>
>>11056964
As for your hair - I cant really see - got a clearer pic?
>>
File: CUZQI.jpg (120KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
CUZQI.jpg
120KB, 500x750px
>>11056958
Quick advice
Dress shirts and chinos go a long way
Polo's are to be dressed up, not dressed down (Think rich guys on yachts)
Having clothes that fit well is the most important thing if your not trying to get deep into fashion
People around here will often tell you to lose weight instead of giving advice, while I agree, if these comments are unhelpful try out /r/malefashionadvice
>>
Lose weight, once you get that sorted then start buying new clothes, otherwise you will just be wasting money
>>
>>11057140
soz new here but where do you find the sticky, the only sticky i see says tuxbell.com
>>
Dunkey is that you? I'm writing a new show that's premiering on Adult Swim in 2017. I want you to voice my main character.
>>
From one fat guy to another:

Don't spend your money on new clothes. Spend the money on changing your diet. Seriously. Use losing weight as an incentive to buy nice clothes, cause if you buy nice clothes while you're unhealthily overweight, you won't want to continue to lose the weight.

I'm 240 lbs -> 180 lbs and still going. Not trying to be a skelly either; I should be between 130-160 for my height (fucking manlet, I know). I've been exclusively buying lightly used/new clothes at thrift stores while keeping an eye out for decent brands (Polo Ralph Lauren is a great place to start.) It's cheap af and the best way to try different styles without breaking the bank anyway. I highly recommend it.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Your girlfriend loves you for who you are, so whether or not you change your style or your weight seems to be only for your benefit, and I'd recommend the option that helps you live longer to spend more time with your SO.
>>
>>11057484
Follow this OP.

Losing weight will impress her more than good clothes ever could.
>>
Timestamp OP, we get too many shitposters posing as fatties
>>
>>11056964
you look happy
>>
If you're just starting, don't spend too much until you solidify your style and understand what looks good on you/
>>
>>11056958
Exfatty here.

Had nice girlfriend, romantic nights out, sweet nothings in each others ears, nonstop cuddling and sex and pillow talk.

Decided to get my shit together. Went from 245->190. Diet and weight training. I started looking real good. Felt better about myself, more confident, outgoing and most importantly healthy.

Once i got to around 215 the girlfriend started dragging us into fights, got combative and suspicious, even jealous. I spent no more time away from her than i had before... but she just lost her shit. She would bitch and moan about me practicing portion control, exercising, whatever.

She ended up breaking it off with me in a total screaming rage. Sad part is, two years later i still love her and compare every woman i meet to her.

She wasnt fat or heavy, just a typical girl next door type. But i have no idea why she lost it
>>
>>11060302
she wanted a cuddlebear and u ruined it
>>
>>11060302
You did a good thing for yourself and your body and I'm proud of you.

Ex-girlfriend probably got jealous because she thought you became so much more attractive that someone else could easily take you away and she was scared of that. She felt that with you being a fatty, you wouldn't have the ability to look anywhere but her and she revelled in this idea. She's not right in the head in any case and you shouldn't go back to her because it'll be the same shit, but just try to understand her perspective.
>>
>>11056964
Go for a side part and standard businessman's haircut.
>>
>>11057399
this

also new glasses could be good for you
>>
>>11060302
>>11060362 This and >>11060340
femanon can confirm
>>11056958
I don't mind bigger strong guys like bears but OP, you're just all belly and that's not so gr8. Try some luberjack stuff, I find it p hot, except you're going to have to grow a grizzly beard.
>>
>>11061326
yup, >>11060302 's girlfriend was being a possessive shit just like my ex - it's actually a good thing she dumped him
>>
>>11056958
lose some weight for your significant other. You think it's pleasant to fuck this lump of flesh you call a body? Shit's disrespectful.
>>
>>11060302
women sometimes feel vulnerable when they see you becoming better. It's the dadbod concept. My father lost weight and my mother would constantly get weird and suspicious about it, but I was like "mam, quit that shit- let pops do his own thing"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.