[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey boys, i was going to cop pic related on tuesday, its $150,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 37828837EU_13_f.jpg (17KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
37828837EU_13_f.jpg
17KB, 550x700px
Hey boys, i was going to cop pic related on tuesday, its $150, should i cop or get something else? if not this then try to stay under $150 pls
>>
what the fuck? youre going to spend 150 bucks on a jumper? sit down and reevaluate your life.
>>
>literally a black sweater

You'll look the same if you buy a 10 dollar black sweater than a 150 one

if you're going to buy something at 150 it better look like its worth a 150

dont believe the narcissistic faggots in this board, I laugh at them at my uni when they dress like vaporwave fuqqboi faggots
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-12-47-07.png (425KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-12-47-07.png
425KB, 1080x1920px
This is now a copper knot thread.
>>
cop my man, good price, will last you ages
>>
>>11053911
>You'll look the same
You don't buy expensive clothes for the look of it unless you're retarded. You're supposed to buy them for the build quality, although I have no idea whether or not the sweater in the op is of good quality or not.
>>
>>11053906
not everyone here is a poor piece of shit like you lol

if you think 150 is a lot for a quality sweater then you're not on the right board
>>
>>11053911
>you'll look the same

stop this meme

im getting tired of people claiming 4$ t shirts look the same as 100$ t shirts. Clearly you have never felt a 150$ sweater in person so why are you even talking rn
>>
>>11053986
Holy damage control
>>
>>11053906
>>11053911
>>11054888
When since was this board so shitty?
>>
>>11053935
>unsure about quality
Stone Island is high quality, they source the best materials and dyes for their clothes.

Sadly, the logo is shitty, and you'll look like a chav wearing it.

>paying 150 for a badge.
nah op don't do it.
Just Cop a norse project
>>
>>11054910
>you spent hundreds on Gildan tees
>>
I'm stuck at 3,600 MMR. I am where I belong. Should I just pick a basic carry over and over and over until I can climb? I am thinking about spamming juggernaut. I will always be able to pick juggernaut because I can go jungle even if I don't get safe lane. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>11055018
just pick stan smiths dotard
>>
>>11054924
Just get out. You do not belong here.
>>
>>11055035
>I am the gatekeeper of a Japanese Anime board's fashion culture xD
>pls leave cause you don't spend more than the weight of the fabric in bills
>>
>>11053567
You're paying for the roadman logo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.