[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did everything go so right? >most iconic bag in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (3KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 290x174px
Where did everything go so right?

>most iconic bag in the world, resale value makes the Birkin a better investment than gold or vanguard funds
>amazing silks, prints are all works of art
>belt that's either obnoxious or perfect depending on the wearer, but never in between
>absolutely dank ready to wear if you're into the European look
>name dropped repeatedly in Archer
Why do other brands even try?
>>
Anyone who is truly /fa/ would stay the fuck away from this brand. It screams new money and is now mostly worn by rich gaudy chinks and the Kardashian clan. It lost its appeal long ago.
>>
>>11046212
Don't forget having the best fragrance lineup of any design house, with the world's best perfumer, Jean-Claude Ellena, at the helm
>>
>>11046233
>>11046233
Nah, scarves are still properly upper-class and Hermès still makes them like they used to.

It's not like Raf, Rick and Bape scream aristocracy.
>>
>>11046267
There are other brands in fashion, you know.
>>
>>11046267
>It's not like Raf, Rick and Bape scream aristocracy.
they don't scream aristocracy but they were never trying to in the first place. hermes? they did. now? not so much.
>>
>>11046212
fuck off with this old people shit
>>
i have 4 or 5 silk hermes ties. for the price, theyre nothing special.
>>
>>11046282
What went wrong then? To my knowledge, the H buckle belt is the only thing plebs flash out of their whole lineup. It's not like every welfare queen and Chinese exchange student has an Hermès bag the way they have Gucci and Louis.
>>
File: 14bm97q.jpg (44KB, 500x802px) Image search: [Google]
14bm97q.jpg
44KB, 500x802px
This gaudy shit makes you look like pic related
>>
>>11046294
That makes sense given that the best ties are conservative anyway and can be had for like $75 from J. Press.
>>
>>11046303
>>11046292
>guidos
>old people
Well, which one is it?
>>
>>11046263
You wear one of their colognes?
>>
>>11046302
i've seen it. they have the belt, bracelet and most jewelry, scarves, the loafers and sandals. it's just as played as LV and gucci. it doesn't help that there's this weird courting process with hermes associates to be able to buy a bag so they end up with a ton of shit before being "worthy" and offered the bags for purchase. this policy has just added to gaudiness of it since chinks end up with a whole store worths of shit.
>>
>>11046263
That's a little bit of a reach, but it is pretty good shit.
>>
>tfw made 4K flipping a Hermes bag
Easiest money in my life
>>
belt inspo
>>
>>11046233
Nah, you're evidently not true effay if you think this. You're lumping them together with Louis Vuitton and Burberry which are honestly the polar opposite. Hermes is more exclusive and much less tacky. It cant be identified by all the plebs around you so rich gaudy chinks don't wear it because their goal is to advertise that they have money.
>>
>>11046984
his pants look like they have a cumstain
>>
>>11047166
>Giant clearly uncomfortable H (that stands for Hermes btw just in case you didn't know this is a Hermes belt btw it's a Hermes belt you probably can't afford one) buckle

Yeah low-key class my dangleberry
>>
>>11047166
where do you live ffaamm
>>
File: 1445060100459.jpg (1011KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1445060100459.jpg
1011KB, 2000x3000px
>>11047170
bro that's super effay obviously
>>
>>11048441
anoyne know this model's name?
>>
>>11048453
this was for Burberry S/S, go find out I guess
>>
Shit after Lemaire left
>>
>name dropped in Archer
Reddit please
>>
Just a basic shirt but I know it's from Hermes

Self hatred because I need to be perfect
>>
File: skor3.png (443KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
skor3.png
443KB, 597x597px
The Oran sandals in black for females are amazing. On my second pair now, never going to go for other sandals, clean and simple looking.
>>
>>11048698
ah yes the new rich sandal/mom sandal. fucking nope.
there's also a ton of fakes of this sandal going on too.
>>
>>11046263
pure truth. no other perfumer can match Ellena. he has a consistent high-quality output.
>>
>>11046212
>name dropped repeatedly in Archer

the most pleb unfunny show going
>>
>>11046233

>typical, recycled, poorfag, /fa/ poster opinion
>>
This Mexican kid I know has an hermes belt, he also emptied his bank account on $900 yeezy 350s.

The new age hermes customer lol
>>
>>11048731
you mad your brand is now tarnished by chinks and kardashians? hermes is not exclusive or fashionable. how about you drop money on worthwhile pieces and brands instead or just stick to you H plastered crap pretending it makes you classier.
>>
My brother in law got the belt and he has no class at all, just a bit of money. Of course there's more than just the bullshit every IG bitch and/or faggot flaunts, but that doesn't have the brandname on it so it's not worth having to those people.
The quality of their products is amazing and just like any brand they capitalize on the average joe that wants a taste of the life.
They are a business after all, it only makes sense.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.