[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY HAIR? im a guy with hair like pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY HAIR?

im a guy with hair like pic related, a little longer actually. i grew it out for the first time in my life and it was going great until a month ago.

NOW WHEN I GO TO TAKE A SHOWER OR COMB MY HAIR HALF A DOZEN TO A DOZEN HAIRS FALL OUT CAUGHT IN MY FINGERS. if i shower and shampoo dozens of hairs fall out. so i just try not to mess with my hair in general.

how do i fix this, or is it a fact of life
>>
ANYONE
>>
>>11046142
my hair is maybe a inch or two shorter than this, i never comb or do anything to it besides brush with my fingers and wash it with conditioner. comb it behind your wars and let it do its thing, ive never had problems with it
>>
>>11046190
wars was supposed to be ears. push it behind your ears. soz shite huge thumbs
>>
>>11046194
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I WASH IT AND CONDITION IT
>>
>>11046218
i just do it whenever i shower which is usually every other day, if i do it consecutive days or multiple times a day i sometimes just rinse it out. if its still falling out at that point you may want to try different conditioner or be more gentle when washing
>>
>>11046226
oh yeah also dont dry your hair. just squeeze it gently with a towel to wring out excess water if you really want to dry it fast but dont do anything to it past that. all that towel drying shit or blowdrying anything like that fucks up your shit super hard. let your body do what it does we werent born handicapped in need of hair tools, if it works in the forest it works in your shitter
>>
>>11046142
Everyone loses hair during the day, it doesn't mean you're going bald. You just notice it more not that your hair's long.
Ever notice how you always find women's long hair everywhere?
>>
>>11046142
unless they're coming out in clumps then it's fine

shared houses with loads of girls and you might as well be living with constantly shedding long haired huskies. One in particular dyed her hair stupid colours and she had hair like OP and it was always on my clothes but her hair was always in a good state.

Brush every day and maybe wash it 2/3 times a week. still shower, though
>>
>>11046226
>i just do it whenever i shower which is usually every other day,

YOU DONT SHOWER EVERY DAY?? WHY

AM I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE CONDITONER IN OR LEAVE IT OUT???

>. all that towel drying shit or blowdrying anything like that fucks up your shit super hard.

this is probably whats messign it up, ive been doing that a lot more recently in the past 2 months because its longer

>>11046237
>Ever notice how you always find women's long hair everywhere?

good point

but should hand combing it pull out strands of hair? and shampooing it in the shower leave like dozens of strands enough to form a clump in the drain catcher
>>
>>11046238
>Brush every day and maybe wash it 2/3 times a week. still shower, though

if i brush it then like dozens and dozens of strands will come out and it feels like its wrong
>>
>>11046245
Jesus, ease up on the caps. Read the hair-care information in the sticky.
Yes, you will pull loose strands when you run fingers through your hair. Those most likely aren't being ripped out of your scalp, they're ones that have already been shed and are caught in your hair.
>>
>>11046251
>Those most likely aren't being ripped out of your scalp

WHAT IF I FEEEL i mean

what if i feel a slight tug when i do tun my fingers through it along with the loose strands
>>
>>11046260
>I FEEL TUGGING WHEN I PULL MY FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!??!
You sound fucking retarded. Read the info in the sticky, and stop worrying so much.
>>
>>11046262
>You sound fucking retarded. Read the info in the sticky, and stop worrying so much.

Okay senpai

You sound nice.
>>
>>11046262
How old are you btw
>>
>>11046142
my hair is falling out too lmao maybe you are dying
>>
>>11046245
>YOU DON'T SHOWER EVERY DAY? WHY

because most of the time im home doing nothing, my girlfriend lives out if town and i dont jerk off much so i dont really get dirty unless im doing something. i'll of course shower if i feel dirty, ps im not posting anything rude if youre wondering thats some other guy
>>
>>11046142
finn was right for killing traiterous grounders

who /the100/ here?
>>
>>11046142
Fuckng Christ, you have about 200 thousand individual hairs in your head or something like that. If ten of them come out it's seriously not a big deal.
>>
>>11047172
In fact let me expand on this: if ten hairs fell out of your head every day it would take you 54.76 years to lose all of your hair. Which is.. probably close to the average for how long it takes a man to go bald anyway, even disregarding all the regrowth you'd have.
>>
>>11046142
you may be undergoing hair loss, but you also have to keep in mind that since your hair is very long, it's going to subjectively seem like more hair. there is, obviously, much more mass per individual hair than in short hairs, so your perception is skewed. this bothered me for a while (i have long ass hair too) until i just started imagining the hairs that i find when i wash my shit as if they were really short.

i actually sperged out and separated out every hair i could find after taking a shower and it was only 15 or so. really, you're probably not losing as much as you think you are. count them if it bothers you enough.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.