[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, I don't usually browse this board and I need your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (287KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
287KB, 1366x768px
Hey /fa/, I don't usually browse this board and I need your advice.

I want to get pic related. I think the front side of the jacket is fine. But I am having issues with the back (next post)
>>
>>11045834
look dumb
>>
File: Untitled2.png (325KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
325KB, 1366x768px
>>11045834
Something just feels off about what's going on in the back. Maybe the "Prepare for Trouble" text?

The guy that posted this on /v/ said you can get it without the text, but should the text be replaced with something? Or just left out completely? I would like to hear your thoughts.
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>11045839
Just get a normal varsity jacket
>>
>>11045834
Don't get this. Your clothes should only reference music if anything. or any graphics should look good artistically for their own sake
>>
>>11045879
This.

Cop a plain varsity jacket in the same colourway.

If you REALLY want to look like a poketard, learn basic screenprinting and screenprint the R in the same spot.
>>
>>11045834
I'm not into this stuff at all.

But honestly I really like the design on the back, in terms of a Pokemon jacket.

I suggest you just get a plain varsity jacket, like a lot of other people, but if you want it to be Pokemon related, I think this looks fine.
>>
>>11045839
that says "rocket of team." even if it was the other way around, the "of" there ruins it.
>>
>/v/
>varisty jacket
>pokemon reference
cop it and post pics senpai
>>
>>11045834
Honestly I'm not gonna give you a hard time since you're not an avid /fa/ user. But I would not advise buying that jacket
First off, I'm sorry, but that is a very Autistic design
Second, Members Only jackets have never been considered fashionable

Look for somthing else my dude, this will make you look like shit
>>
>>11045834
this is the guy i see at the mall who looks socially anxious at a distance

he is the guy that i bump into and apologizes to me while not making eye contact
>>
File: 1435915110464.jpg (33KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1435915110464.jpg
33KB, 500x376px
>>11047234
Pretty sure Pokemon is /vp/
>>
File: kill urself my man.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kill urself my man.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>11047249
>The guy that posted this on /v/ said you can get it without the text, but should the text be replaced with something? Or just left out completely? I would like to hear your thoughts.
>The guy that posted this on /v/ said you can get it without the text, but should the text be replaced with something?
>The guy that posted this on /v/ said you can get it without the text,
>The guy that posted this on /v/
>/v/
>/v/ open in a tab in both pictures
Pretty sure you're a worthless sack of shit who can't be bothered to a thread with only 11 replies before posting retarded bullshit with a lepic reddit meme attached.
Please kill yourself retard
>>
File: v600_36038.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
v600_36038.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
>>
>>11045834
Rocawear has a similar jacket. Can't remember what's on the back
>>
>>11047272
This post does not even make sense
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.