[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (733KB, 1200x892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
733KB, 1200x892px
How does /fa/ deal with friends/associates blatently copying their style? I have a couple of pals not really into clothes, but as of late whenever I get a new piece they will buy the closest thing to it as soon as they can, usually less than 24 hours.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjHVEslefg8
>>
They're not exactly /fa/, they're a little overweight and haven't really been into clothing or anything ever, but whatever I have, they have. If it's haircut, shoes, or any type of clothes, they'll usually buy a more normcore version of it (i.e. my GATs resulted in 3 of them buying white sambas within 2 days). I wouldn't mind, but it's starting to look a bit weird.
>>
>>11044153
cop stuff that the average peep would have trouble finding. It's gotta be something where Zara/H&M knockoffs don't exist.
>>
>>11044162
Is there a way I can fuck with them? Theres 2 of them who try one-up each other. Recently, they bought 3 superstars a piece to out-do who had the more expensive collab.
>>
>>11044166
talk about wanting to buy a certain jacket that's fucking stupid IE some supreme bs and hype it. wait for them to buy. just hype fuccboi brands.
>>
>>11044166
Dress in full SS uniform, wait for them to copy you and get beat up by niggers.
>>
>>11044153
C O M M U N I C A T I O N?
>>
this thread reads like my high school diary
>>
>>11044183
post excerpts as proof
>>
>>11044183
I'm in my mid 20s and this shit still happens. Even had to text my friend what shirt I wear at times so we don't end up with similar fits. Fucker.
>>
>>11044157
i wanna fuck her voice
>>
>>11044194
Throat fuck is a thing m8
>>
>>11044172
I convinced one to buy a few pairs of acnes that his fat ass had no hope of fitting into (he spent a few hundred and dropped them off at goodwill on the weekend kek), but other than that they're resistant to spending much on anything other than shoes.

>a-at least I'll still have m-muh gaunt cheeks and morose facial expressions, right /fa/?
>>
>>11044153
I give my friends all the advice I can give them. Also, helping them pick out clothes that suit their proportions or preferences more is a much better way to not only help them but gain a /fa/ crew in the process.
>>
>>11044197
can you imagined that same voice but muffled with a throatful of cock
>>
>>11044153
They look up to you....
You should be bigger than to give energy to people who copy you... After all, it's called the most sincere form of flattery.
Just bask in the knowledge people are trying to be like you.
>>
>>11044212
I'd do this, they are my friends all things said, but they really fuck it up every time. I gave them advice on where to get some basic stuff (uniqlo, etc.), but they get it wrong unless I'm choosing the thing for them. I'm talking boot cut target-tier jeans with le desert boots levels of fuckery. It doesn't help that they combine being a touch overweight with shortness.
>>
>>11044159
clearly its time to go full rick
>>
>>11044223
I agree, but I was getting shit on for years for cuffing jeans and that. All of a sudden it looks like we have an ill-fitting uniform that was just me a few months ago
>>
>>11044227
You're fucked. Best option is to get them to abandon their fatty ways either by exercising with them or letting them exercise together.

Be blunt but extend a helping hand.
>>
>>11044157
god, this person needs to invest in some recording studio time. those background voices are so distracting wtf, did she record it in a coffee shop?
>>
>>11044172
you're an edgy no-logo existentialist aren't you. talk shit post fit dude.

(that said, this season's supreme is trash, but I'm tired of people thinking it's the cool new thing to hate on the brand)
>>
>>11045356
salty supreme fuccboi detected lmao
being a walking ad for a juvenile overhyped brand is your prerogative and telling you you look like shit is mine
deal w it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.