[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we think of the Y-3 Qasa? Bleeding edge? Taken over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

What do we think of the Y-3 Qasa?

Bleeding edge? Taken over by hypebeasts? Ninja-tier?
>>
its great

its too expensive for what it is though

and if you ever owned one, you'd know that the sole gets fucking rekt after a heavy walk
>>
what pants to wear with it? thinking of purchasing a pair
>>
it's the only non normie thing I've worn that has actually gotten me compliments from basic sorority girls at my school
>>
these things fit fucking retarded
tried a pair on in store and my feet were literally off the sides

i have fairly wide feet but the sole is so narrow and in combination with the neoprene upper its as though it wasnt even trying to keep my feet in place
>>
>>11044049
Joggers, tapered cargos, skinnies that stack
>>
>>11044049
John Elliott kito sweatpants

Comfy af
>>
>>11044054

That's the whole point of the style.
>>
>>11044061
not regular skinnies?
>>
probably the top 10 sneakers of all time.
>>
>>11044025
best black sneaks to come out in a while.

other than rick.
>>
>>11044077
its better if they stack because regular skinnies look kinda weird unless you have unnaturally long and skinny legs
>>
>>11044090
>not tubular nova primeknit
>>
Why am I seeing these everywhere the past few months?
>>
>>11044025
I have a pair of fakes because I'm broke and can't afford $400 shoes
>>
>>11044689
Where did you purchase?
>>
>>11044025

I find them disgusting - that's just my opinion.
>>
>>11044128
the tubular is the poor mans qasa you spleg
>>
File: adidas-tubular-doom-on-feet-1.jpg (233KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-tubular-doom-on-feet-1.jpg
233KB, 750x400px
>>11044754
The Tubular Dooms look objectively better than the Qasas.
>>
>>11044755
2/2
>>
>>11044054
lol fuck off fat feet
>>
>>11044042
what's a "heavy" walk?
My pair is still going strong after 10 months and I've worn them heaps.
>>
>>11044106
but i do anon
>>
boomerang shoes
also they are for fuckbois who like to base their fits around "dope shoes"
>>
these are on par with retro Jordans

they aren't really that bad but they have been taken over by fuccboi hypebeast that haven't even heard of Yohji and called them garbage a few months/years before adidas and Y-3 got popular.

you also get a bunch of faggots wearing these with fucking faded blue ripped jeans and other garbage that doesn't even look good with it.

I'd honestly rather just get some nike mercurials or some other shoes with a tech style than these (especially Qasa high) just because of the associations.

another thing is that they are really low quality for the price, obviously you can't make neoprene and plastic super high quality but still, even the leather on the tow is shit.
>>
>>11044755
>>11044758
wrong, sorry
>>
>>11045641
The dooms do look better, you're just a Yohji bandwagon. Bet you don't even own qasas
>>
>>11045631
>mercurials

Aren't these soccer boots? Do people seriously wear the indoor version as regular shoes?
>>
File: 16:46:26:09.jpg (23KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
16:46:26:09.jpg
23KB, 720x480px
>>11045723
I think Anon meant these, Mercurial Superflys
>>
>>11045723
>>11045739
yep
>>
>>11044025
dope shoes, inly worn by fuccbois tho
>>
>>11045652
>The dooms do look better, you're just a Yohji bandwagon
wrong, sorry
get a minimum wage job and save up for a few months and you might be able to get a pair off of grailed if you pool your funds with the allowance your parents give you
>Bet you don't even own qasas
no, but i do own eyes
>>
How is the sizing in y-3 shoes? I usually wear a 10 in Nike. (Roshe or frees)

Should I do a 9?
Shou
>>
File: 1.-500x333.jpg (88KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1.-500x333.jpg
88KB, 500x333px
>>11047030
Not him but they're both good so fuck off with the comparisons.
>>
Thoughts on these? Copped them for 230$, looking for advice on what to wear them with. Right now i dont try to pair them with the rest of my fit, just wearing them to stunt on fuccbois.
>>
>>11048047
>Buys shoes without knowing what to wear with them
>Only bought them to 'stunt on fuccbois'

you the real fuccboi homie
>>
>>11048050
>only bought to stunt on fuccbois

nah man, just offer me some advice you salty fuck
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.