[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know most people on /fa/ just shit on you and tell you to leave,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

i know most people on /fa/ just shit on you and tell you to leave, but i genuinely want to get into the type of fits that i see here. The only problem is that im kinda broke. is there any possible way to acquire sick fits with little money?
>>
p o o i n l o o
>>
>>11043914
try ebay/grailed and look up whatever brand you want along with "nwt" in the search. also end of season sales maybe. thrift stores might have some good things
>>
fits here are absolute shit but a broken clock is right twice a day. only stay here for shitposting anon
>>
>>11043917
Would you say the same thing when facing this guy in real life ? Coward
>>
>>11044029
yes, Indians either get that its a joke or get all defensive about it like it isnt true

most of the time when I ask if designated shitting streets are true, they say it is and arent really that offended
>>
>>11043945
What's nwt mean?
>>
>>11044013
glad to see someone else sharing my philosophy on this board.
>>
>>11043914
When you're broke, the best way to style on everyone is to be very selective in your purchases.

Easiest way to do so is by figuring out your measurements and by getting to know how garments need to fit on you.

Example: I have large thighs, as a result skinny jeans make me look like I have some nice curves on me. This is bad, cause I'm a guy. So I buy tapered slim fit jeans instead. I then notice that not all tapered slim fit jeans taper the same way. Because I have some rocking calves, I prefer to have my jeans taper above my knee, this way my calves show more prominently.

Figuring out how something should fit is essential and is done best by starting of with basic pieces, you don't want to throw away all your cash on a jacket that turns out to be way too short or has armholes that cinch your armpits.

After you figure out your measurements, and build up a decent basic wardrobe, then you can start saving up for the pieces that make you cum buckets.
>>
>>11044113
sick dude thank you
>>
>>11044113
appreciate it man
>>
>>11044121
>>11044127
Just take it slow, I dove straight into buying everything and anything I liked and ended up building a very incoherent and ill-fitting wardrobe. The only saving grace was that I thrifted nearly everything, which meant that I only wasted 75 bucks or so.

I donated everything, but kept a very wide and ugly floral shirt as a reminder.
>>
>>11044045
new with tags
>>
>>11044148
So much this. About 10 years down the road I'm now acquainted with made to measure and bespoke items, brands like Loro Piana, Cucinelli, Burberry etc. that I had no idea about and could not afford regardless when I was younger.

And as time passed I realized there is no point to maximize your aesthetics through clothing if your body isn't top notch.
Lose body fat, maybe do some cardio, optionally lift some weights (you don't need to become a /fit/ poster, just get some slight muscle definition).

If you are like normal people you will make a ton of mistakes early on if nobody is advising you. I've been there, done that, bought the ugly t-shirt. Those florals. Those Sopranos-style ugly striped bowling shirts.

All of that stuff will be donated or thrown in the trash. If you can't see yourself wearing it every week (while seasonally appropriate, if you live in a place with 4 seasons) it's going to be trash. I threw a few thousand dollars down the gutter, but it was a learning experience.

Now I basically try to steer away from flamboyant pieces and my wardrobe is filling with navy, white, tan, grey and black clothes.

With every purchase I aspire to only buy 100% cotton, merino, cashmere, or wool. I do not buy synthetics unless I specifically buy a garment against the elements like a shell jacket or rainproof jacket.

I hope this is at least of some help, so you don't squander what little money you have right now on ridiculous, ill-fitting floral shirts and bright magenta collared shirts.
>>
>>11045405
You sound super pretentious
>>
>>11044029
No because I don't talk to minorities.
>>
>>11044053
Fuck, the nazi thread yesterday was the best thing I've seen all week.
>>
>>11044113
WTF is this actual solid advice doing here on /fa/, go away
>>
>>11046592
Hey man, /fa/ (actually 4chan as a whole for that matter) likes defeating itself.

It's both a good and a bad quality of this place.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.