[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tubular doom lunar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

tubular doom lunar
>>
>>11022827
I would be harsher but that would just be beating a dead horse. Who ever buys Nike anymore unless you're some American tier highschooler? Honestly they've fallen off so hard and Kanye and Adidas really just put them in the ground with their collarbs and the amazing popularity of the ultra boosts. I just really think that Nike's time is up, and instead of growing up to want Jordan's, kids will want to get the newest yeezys or whatever hot shoe is coming out on this brand. The Meta is really changing family.
>>
what the fuck even is this, fa'am?
>>
it looks like this shoe has special needs
>>
how do you even put your foot in this?
>>
>>11022901
>still putting shoes on your feet in 2016

youre not suppose to be able to senpai
>>
>>11022939
whatever fa'am
>>
Running shoes look cool if you wear them with running clothes and are actually a runner. Wearing something like this with normal pants looks awful.
>>
what am i actually looking at
jumpman confirmed dead
>>
File: nike-lunarglide-7.jpg (37KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
nike-lunarglide-7.jpg
37KB, 620x414px
would you guys consider picture autistic?
they cost quite a bit and are pretty comfy
>>
>>11023583
sort of, it's borderline
>>
File: fgfgfg.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fgfgfg.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>11023584
>sort of
fug
what do you mean
>>
>>11023583
nah, they're nothing to brag about but they'd look pretty good in a good fit
>>
can you please tell me how they resemble to the doom?
is it just the sock? cause nike's been doin it waay before adidas...
>>
>>11023583
Yes, I have these for distance running and they're fucking trash in any fit
>>
>>11022827
look horrible worn
>>
File: 4d7b1f42_image.jpg (732KB, 1816x1816px) Image search: [Google]
4d7b1f42_image.jpg
732KB, 1816x1816px
The all black look nice
>>
>>11026246
What shoe is this senpai?
>>
Adidas is a niche shoe still, nike owns the majority of the market share and will continue to climb. Yeezy's are a fad, nike is forever.
>>
>>11026372
>yeezy is a fad
losing kanye was the worst thing that can happen to nike.
>>
>>11026413
Nike is worth three times more than adidas, I'm sure they're not worried.
>>
>>11026355
>being this retarded

its the shoe the entire fucking thread is about.
>>
>>11026421
>implying that matters
only people wearing nikes nowadays are highschool kids niggers and soccer moms. . quality over quantity ese
>>
>>11026246
does look nice, thank god it sorta hides that ugly ass sole
>>
>>11026424
he could've just entered this thread. But, either way he should've lurked moar
>>
>>11022870
adidas is only growing popularity with "sneakerheads" who constantly ride kanye's dick
if you actually went outside you would notice that literally nobody outside of streetwearfags are even considering wearing nmds or ultra boosts
the only reason people are buying into yeezys is because kanye dickriders and normcore tier wannabes see "limited release" and instantly want it
>>
>>11026776
who cares about kanye when you have yohji, rick owens and the like? who cares about what plebs wear. this is a fashion board, and adidas wants to go that route instead of catering to performance only based sneakers. honestly, no matter how hard nike tries, they always add some crappy element their shoe that make itlook like some crappy running shoe.
>>
>>11022827
this looks like a fucking soccer shoe
>>
>>11026782
>Who ever buys Nike anymore
if you're going to talk numbers and shit, than the plebes matter. They're the majority of the market, and contrary to popular belief on this board, there really aren't a lot of people who actually are into fashion, and the demographic with the most profit is not the one represented on this board. Adidas doesn't know how to market a shoe other than attaching it to Kanye in some way or making so little that it will sell out in 0.00001 seconds forcing people to talk about it. Jordan Brand has still sold more retro 11s in the past year than Adidas has sold of the entire Yeezy line, and that was one release. Who gives a shit if Adidas is "quality", if they can't make a shoe that sells out and doesn't give 80 percent of potential profit to resellers, than fine.
And, if this is a "fashion" board, then why the hell are we discussing a shoe meant for running?
>>
>>11026813
>ey're the majority of the market, and contrary to popular belief on this board, there really aren't a lot of people who actually are into fashion, and the demographic with the most profit is not the one represented on this board

yeah this pretty much my point. the average cuck will buy something from gap or h&m .just compare 2 identical looking sneakers from each brand and you could see how much nike focuses more on plastic croc looking sneakerwear performance shoes.

nova primeknits vs air presto

sneakers in ops pics vs dooms

yeezys vs roshe

i can keep going but at point nike falls short to even vans in the innovation department. ugh.
>>
>>11026776
kanye on adidas has very little to do with adidas being popular at the moment
and it's growing popularity everywhere, you see less nike and more adidas each day on the streets here at least but nike isn't going anywhere
not to mention nike is probably one of the biggest if not the biggest companies that do sportwear, adidas isn't going to make that kinda revenue any time soon but they are getting more popular as casual sneakers
I see tubulars/ultra boosts daily basically
>>
File: lunar.png (138KB, 584x468px) Image search: [Google]
lunar.png
138KB, 584x468px
their trying so hard to pick up with lunarcore
>>
>>11022827

this board is fucking doomed

all of you need to stop posting
>>
>>11026982
I creamed
>>
>>11026982
wtf is this?
>>
>>11027014
nike swoosh hunter
>>
>>11027025
looks like a poor mans MMM future. meh
>>
>>11026982
except they were on the lunarcore shit before the dawn of time lmao
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.