[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving/Trimming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 61BXz1s8kTL._SL1500_.jpg (85KB, 1084x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61BXz1s8kTL._SL1500_.jpg
85KB, 1084x1500px
What trimmers and/or razors do you use?
Can you recommend any products?
How do you prevent cutting yourself?
Do you shave your legs?
And most importantly how do you shave your private parts without making the bathroom look like you just slaughtered a cow in there?

I use pic related (Remington MB320C) which is good for trimming facial hair and the crotch front, but you don't stand a chance if you try to trim the balls/butthole -> instant cuts.
>>
>And most importantly how do you shave your private parts without making the bathroom look like you just slaughtered a cow in there?

By not being a helpless imbecile.
>>
>>11010813
apparently this never happened to you. How about posting your utensils?
>>
>>11010844

I shave my whole body and face with basic cheap ass disposable razors.
>>
File: 1436383187981.jpg (396KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1436383187981.jpg
396KB, 700x1050px
>>11010856
That's more like it.
Still, I would've expected more responses, seeing how I've read a bunch of times already how some people on fa make shaving basically a daily rite.
Oh well, bad thread is bad.
>>
Braun electric shaver for my face.

Gillette razor blade for my nuts.

Philips nose trimmer for my nose.

Many people say you should take a hot shower first before shaving your balls but this is stupid. The easiest way to shave your nuts is to get chilly by like rubbing an ice cube on them first so that your skin contracts and becomes smooth and easy to shave - takes like a minute shaving it when it's like that and I never cut myself.
>>
>>11010925
who's this cum blaster
>>
Barbie training razor and full body
>>
I'm a bit surprised noone has said anything about using a safety razor yet.

>>11011224
Gita Hadizadeh
http://imgur.com/a/EE7Ug

>>11011213
>gilette razor
would you say this one is good enough? http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008BGLQG2?keywords=gilette%20fusion&qid=1456792248&ref_=sr_1_9&sr=8-9

>>11011308
:^)
>>
what shaving gel would you guys recommend for use with a run off the mill razor like >>11011213 and >>11011344 have?
>>
>>11011344
>would you say this one is good enough?

I personally use a regular Gillette fusion blade and it does the job for me. Some say fewer blades is better because it doesn't irritate the skin quite as much and you're less likely to cut yourself.

>>11011365
I use pic related. Gels are far better than creams/foams in my opinion. Easier to shave in the shower where you can blast your nuts with ice cold water.
>>
pic related. I don't stick to just one lather though, I like trying different ones.

bluebeard's revenge seems to be super popular with a certain crowd but I bought their shaving cream and it dried out in the tub after like a month
>>
>>11011380
>where you can blast your nuts with ice cold water
sounds pretty uncomfy

>>11011386
> I like trying different ones.
how many do you own then already, and which would you say are well worth their money?
>>
>>11011380

>regular Gillette fusion blade
don't those have at least 5 blades though? Can you post a link?
>>
>>11011413
>sounds pretty uncomfy

Sure, but it fills a purpose.

Cuts on your nuts are more "uncomfy".
>>
>>11011416
Yeah. I'm just saying some say fewer blades are better, but I haven't had any problems since I started freezing my nuts right before the ritual.

Just google it and you'll get plenty of pictures of the exact razor I use. It's 2am here and I need to hit the bed.
>>
>>11011413
any of the well respected brands in the wet shave industry are good really, it more comes down to how much you want to spend and what you like the description of

currently I'm really liking the Triumph & Disaster shave cream (it's a local new zealand brand)

check out the 'nick shaves' youtube account, he uses like every soap and cream under the sun
>>
File: ha.jpg (48KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>>11011439
>since I started freezing my nuts

>>11011449
I was more talking about the actual razors and not the creams/gels/soaps
>>
>>11011486
oh, that I can't answer easily since I only have the EJ and a pretty similar merkur.

I'd like to get into straight razors at some point but so far I haven't had the guts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.