[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was always taken by Leon's when I first played RE4. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: $_57.jpg (75KB, 612x604px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
75KB, 612x604px
I was always taken by Leon's when I first played RE4. Is this jacket well made? Anyone ever bought one online? If it's the wrong size is it easy enough to return?
>>
File: 1358734787157.jpg (393KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1358734787157.jpg
393KB, 800x533px
You buy that because you're a fan of the game, not to look good while dressed in it.

If you want a similar jacket, just buy a shearling jacket. Don't buy videogame clothing.
>>
please ask >>>/cgl/embarrassingcostumesgeneral cuz this is the wrong place
>>
>>11007548
point taken, but the Shearling jacket appears to be 5 times the cost. It's not like this Leon jacket has RE4 logo's all over it right?
>>
>>11007574
Sure, but the actual design of the piece doesn't translate too well from videogame to real life in my opinion, and the leather quality may or may not be good for what you're paying. I just think you're better off buying something whose cost isn't inflated by limited numbers and an association to a franchise. If I remember correctly, an official Leon jacket from Capcom was pretty expensive and you could get a much better piece buying elsewhere.
>>
>>11007548
I really like the coat to the left. That texture looks so nice.
>>
>>11007574
you're better off just getting a proper shearling jacket, you get what you pay for with leather goods as long as you shop wisely.
>>
that jacket doesn't even look like the one in the vidya. the body should be shorter and if you look closely all the details are off.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.