[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did denim jackets disappear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: daniel-craig-denim-jacket-02.jpg (260KB, 1068x1222px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-craig-denim-jacket-02.jpg
260KB, 1068x1222px
>>
Do the depths of hell and I for one hope it stays there
>>
>>11004271
They look good maybe 1% of the time
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>11005037
Example
>>
File: PKDENIM_05.jpg (93KB, 629x973px) Image search: [Google]
PKDENIM_05.jpg
93KB, 629x973px
still one of the most popular types of jackets
you must not get out much
>>
>>11005037
i guess that's one thing you both have in common
>>
>>11005052
You must have thought that sounded witty

How about instead of middle school tier insults you post a denim jacket that doesn't look like shit
>>
>>11005069
>post a denim jacket that doesn't look like shit
how about you post one that looks like shit first and explain why
then again youre probably too disaffected and cool to consider that
>>
File: vintage-levi-s-denim-jacket-xl.jpg (35KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
vintage-levi-s-denim-jacket-xl.jpg
35KB, 600x458px
>>11005087
Ryan Gosling looked decent with one in Drive.

Daniel Craig in the OP looks like shit because that wash is some 90s-ass trash that reminds me of stuff I wore when I was like 5.

They tend to look better when paired with traditional Americana outfits and when on a reasonably fit frame. That isn't exactly the niche of most posters.
>>
File: jaylenoyoufuckingfuckofaman.png (3MB, 1639x794px) Image search: [Google]
jaylenoyoufuckingfuckofaman.png
3MB, 1639x794px
jay leno bought the means of production
>>
>>11005099
>that wash is some 90s-ass trash
literally lol
stonewash is now "90s-ass trash"?
patrick bateman i used to respect you. but this is gq level close-mindedness.
>>
>>11005141
Stonewash isn't universally bad, but whatever went into Craig's jacket certainly is.

The problem, I think, is that it looks over-the-top - the delta between the light blue and dark blue is too great or something like that. That might be redeemable if the jacket didn't also look super stiff despite the fake wear.

It reminds me of the stuff you could get for cheap in the 90s - stonewashed, but not well.
>>
File: Levis_Supreme.jpg (24KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
Levis_Supreme.jpg
24KB, 350x400px
>>
>>11005047
this is the end of the thread
>>
>>11004271
they reappeared in Berlin fgt
>>
Denim on denim usually isn't a good look
>>
what shirt looks usually good with black denim?
and are brown boots a nice look with them?
>>
File: 000000000000.jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
000000000000.jpg
69KB, 500x667px
>>11005099
they are our niche but when modified. kinda like this but a more perfect bleach.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.