[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fatty looking to get thin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (117KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 667x1000px
Hey,

I'm currently 6 foot and 210 pounds, and my goal weight is 155 pounds. Fashion is my main motivator, and I'd like to get to my goal before October. Is this possible? Any inspiration? Tips from former fatties? How will life change post-weight loss? Thanks effay!
>>
File: 1453779645016.jpg (12KB, 540x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453779645016.jpg
12KB, 540x450px
just drink water. soda and shit is fucking awful for you and makes you keep weight. that on top of a balanced diet should help a lot.
>>
>>10993945
Yeah, for sure. For a minute I was doing the thinspo 600cal/day and losing about a pound a day, it was fantastic, but I didn't have the willpower to continue. might start again here pretty soon.
>>
Stop eating and don't start until they take you to the hospital.

>>10993945
switch to diet soda and don't believe the ridiculous shit people say about aspartame

In all seriousness, cut down to 1500 calories a day. You will get used to it quickly.
>>
>>10993966
already been below that for a while
>>
>>10993932
In march of last year was ~240 and now I am 145 (I'm 6'1). It's totally possible.
Count your calories and only eat between the hours of 9 to 5. No food after 5 pm.
Most importantly is mentality. Give up the notion that food is enjoyable and chew gum whenever you get cravings
>>
>>10993978
thanks man, very encouraging. what are some unknown benefits of losing weight? How do people treat you differently?
>>
>>10993981
Biggest advantage is the confidence you gain that you didn't even know you were lacking before. Clothes sit properly, people talk to you randomly. Sideways glances on the street come with a smile instead of a look of disdain.
Skinny people actually do have everything way easier and it's so visible as a former fatty.

You can fucking do it man, everyone can. But it is on you alone. That's why hitting your goal is such an amazing feeling.
>>
>>10993932
>tfw 18, 5'7 and 155lbs
fug
what do i do?
>>
>>10993978
had similar stats as you, am 6' and was 200lbs in December. Currently 183, just dropped calorie intake to 1700 a day. It's really not hard especially if you can find good veggies you can snack on and cut soda and junk food. I still eat mostly what I want and I can have things that taste good now and then.

people on here will tell you to give up the idea that food can be enjoyable, and this will work, but what's worked better for me is the idea that food can be enjoyable but only pretty rarely.

idk. I'm on /fit/ a bunch too, the sticky there will help. Muscle takes more calories to maintain than fat so if you start putting some mass on and eating protein that'll make everything easier as well. Hope this helps, lmk if you have questions.
>>
>>10993978
did you bother to work out? i'm curious, losing the much weight, do you look skinny fat or do you look like you have 0% body fat now?
>>
>>10993953
>>10993966
>>10993974
read the /fit/ sticky, starving yourself is bad
>>
>>10993932
Hey man I had similar stats to you in April and I'm down to about 175. My goal weight is maybe 5-10 lbs higher than yours but I'd recommend cutting sodas and restricting other vice foods. (for me it was only eating pizza every 2 weeks instead of 3-4 times a week)

Try to snack on only fruits and veggies and just generally eat healthy. You'll probably drop the first 10-15 really quick. From there is just a matter of improving diet (cutting carbs, lower calorie meals, etc) or increasing exercise.

Just take it slow and remember when your weight starts to level out that you're still better off than you were at your previous weight.
>>
>>10993932
I have the exact same stats as you but I have a different goal (185 because I lift and also have big ol leg muscles).

if you were able to do 600cal/day for however long you did it you can definitely do a daily calorie deficit that is enough to lose 2lb a week and meet your goal.

I just started recently, I'm at like 2050 total calories consumed daily and I usually burn 400 in my cardio but I haven't been able to because school/work/life is kicking my ass. Definitely run so that you can eat stuff and not want to kill yourself and do some ab exercises and light lifting so you don't look like a piece of shit when you get skinny

Best of luck to ya.
>>
>>10994073
Didn't start working out until recently. I had fat built up in weird places and look skele in others so I started doing a high rep low weight routine and that did wonders
>>
thanks for the encouragements
>>
>>10994109
Cheers man. I'm about your height but 84 kilos, at this weird transition of not knowing whether to start working out to build muscle or keep going hard at cardio and etc. I'd ideally love to have 0% body fat but am afraid of not having any muscle under my fat, don't wanna look skelly spec ya know?
>>
>>10993932
drop carbs
chicken
egg
greens
water
seeds/soybeans 4 snacks
or greek yogurt
>>
File: 2015.png (1MB, 861x609px) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
1MB, 861x609px
here's my weight loss in 9 months. the only thing I changed was that I learned how to count calories and eat at a deficit everyday. didn't exercise one single time. I know you can make it, anon. you're worth it
>>
>>10993932
get fit, you'll look even better and straighten out any possible loose skin or stretch marks.

work out twice a week is all. Once if you seriously cant be fucked
>>
Ignore the starve urself shit, count ur cals and eat at deficit (reccomended 500-1000cal deficit). Exercise if your up for it, lift some weights do some cardio.
I agree with the drink only water,cofee and tea though. If you have good self control you can drink other zero cal stuff like diet soda but it will likely give you cravings, i wouldnt reccomend this if it is your first cut. Count your protein or all macros if you care about muscle retention. Eat shit with high satiety (makes you feel full).
>>
Saw you were concerned about skinny fatness, chances are you will end up with some of that if you don't have the discipline to keep cutting smart past a plateau but if you can keep the cut up and do it smart you can end up looking quite lean. Lifting weights and doing cardio smartly is also very helpful.
>>
>>10993932
I can't believe that people are too lazy to exercise here. Losing weight is really fucking simple you doinks:
>use more calories you eat

How to do this?

>eat heatlhy
- this means eat less meat, more fresh things. Don't eat sweets or drink lemonade. Popcorn is a good option if you want to snack away (not all the time though). If you don't know what is eating healthy, google it.

>exercise
- Start with 2-3 times a week, half an hour of cardio. That's it, it isn't too hard. Running or swimming is good. If you want muscle then do bodyweight exercises (don't go lifting the first thing, it'll not make you lose weight). After your general health improves, evolve your routine, maybe add some weights later. Keep challenging yourself.

The whole starving idea is so fucking stupid I really hope no one goes skellymode. You will not look good (healthy) and you will feel like shit all of the time. Exercising actually gives you energy instead of taking it away.
>>
>>>/fit/

don't listent to retards around here. They only listen to thinspo. Read the sticky at /fit/, way more info in there
>>
D N P
N
p
>>
>>10993932

run for 20 minutes when you get up

eat a banana and yogurt for breakfast

eat a sandwich and fruit for lunch

run for 20-40 minutes before dinner

eat lean meat and veggies for dinner

only drink water

you should start losing weight. it takes time to see changes so stick with it.
>>
>>10994668
>>10994804
Pretty much either of these.
I would not eat a sandwich for lunch though. A big salad with healthy filling things would be better - avocado, quinoa, hummus - things like that.
>>
>>10994007
>I feel for you. 5'5.5 and 155
I would start by reading /fit/ sticky
>>
>>10993945
This. I've always been chubby, but when I laid off the coke, I lost like 10 kilos
>>
>>10995009
huh, and here ive always thought cocaine was good for losing weight
>>
I did the same thing. Dropped 80 pounds so that I could look decent. People on the internet really overcomplicate it. Losing weight is simple thermodynamics. Consume less energy than you use and you WILL lose weight. Just figure out how many calories you burn a day and eat 500 less than that. Eat and drink whatever you want people who put hard do not eat limits on themselves are more likely to fail at diets. As long as you get enough nutrition and eat a calorie deficit and stick with it you are going to lose weight.
>>
File: image:6492.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image:6492.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm 6'3 and currently weigh 225. I want to be /thin/ but I'm not to sure on a goal weight. Pic related is my current body.
>>
>>10995251
heh
>>
>>10995454
if you're 6'3", start by shooting for 170 and take it from there. I have pretty bad body dysmorphia and im 6'1" 145 and feel like im a fat piece of shit so don't take after me.
>>
>>10995001
Femanon?
>>
>>10996012
No, I'm a gayanon
>>
>>10994007
Hmm. I am 5'9 145~ and I'm pretty much otter mode

10 pounds really that much of a difference?
>>
>>10993945
>just drink water.

alcohol though lad
>>
>>10996012
Yeah, I am
>>
>>10996018
gender identity and sexual orientation are totally different gayanon :^)
>>
>>10994169
Not OP, but this is a great post and has inspired me to start counting more diligently. Thanks anon.
>>
>>10994668
> this means eat less meat
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.