[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on J.Crew? Recently started shopping there and I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (35KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
35KB, 798x798px
Thoughts on J.Crew?

Recently started shopping there and I really like the clothes they have
>>
>>10990232
better than hm uniqlo zara all saints ralph lauren banana republic but still mall core tier. the rule of thumb is always buy when they have good sales. good place to start your wardrobe on before you hop on to designer shit
>>
>>10990252

gotcha, thanks.

are there any other good brands I should be made aware of?

I've been buying some stuff from Hilfiger but I don't know /fa/'s view on that.
>>
>>10990259
It all depends what you're trying to pull off and how much are you willing to spend.

If you want essentials look for levis 511 , gitman bros alpha industries , ll bean, brooks brothers, asos, adidas, shoes like pottery , naked and famous, apolis vans etc etc. With all of these said brands, you're able to buy decent clothes with shopping sales
>>
>>10990232
Overpriced, but there are ways to get good deals, such as using coupons, waiting for sales. If you really want to, you could buy some gift cards from those resellers to save even more money.

I sort of disagree with the other anon on quality though. They are definitely better than H&M and zara, and a bit better than uniqlo, but I do not think that they're quality is better than allsaints.

Also, keep in mind that J.Crew and J.Crew factory are two different lines. Sometimes, the mainline stuff makes it to factory outlets though, if it doesn't really sell. The majority of the factory stuff is no where near the quality of the mainline, but you can still find some decent values (once again, use coupons and sales and such).
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.