[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about rep shoes? I can't afford resale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: s4JsZMy.jpg (643KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
s4JsZMy.jpg
643KB, 2448x2448px
How do you guys feel about rep shoes?

I can't afford resale prices of Yeezys but still want the aesthetic of them without them looking too fake. I was thinking about going to Ali express, but idk which of those sellers has the best rep yeezys. Do you guys have any links?

Like I wouldn't be trying to pass these off as real, I just want something cheap that looks like it so I can incorporate them into fits
>>
File: wu2eOsm.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
wu2eOsm.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Like I don't effayy enough to know if reps are hated or anything. I just want some help knowing if I'm.getting something good or nah
>>
>>10988422
I like reps for shoes where the actual materials are nothing special. I'd buy reps of yeezys because the materials are normal and they are both made in china
>>
>>10988422
http://v.yupoo.com/photos/evazheng/

Depending on the price you're wanting to pay. There's none better for less than $100 though
>>
>>10988422
I think the best reps are on sneakerahead at least for the 350s
>>
>>10988441
now those are manly hands
>>
those are obviously fake though. pretty sure adidas have stated they can only put white boost on shoes for now.

shoes from china that are already produced in china will be fine material wise and if the looks match they'll be the same thing. it only gets obviously fake if you try to cop stuff from china where the real thing has high quality materials.
>>
Buy from David on taobao
>>
>>10988551
david doesnt have a taobao?
>>
>>10988507
That's like exactly in my price range thank you!
>>
>>10988538

Obviously not since the new NMDs are going to have a black boost sole
>>
>>10988802
Just saw that

OP posted UltraBoosts though
>>
>>10988538
You didn't seem to notice that the lack of the support cage and the unusual lacing either?
They're obviously customized, the gloss on the boosts tells right away that they're painted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.