[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some clothes that I can wear and still look good in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What are some clothes that I can wear and still look good in? I'd much not prefer to dress up as pic related. I often wear a cotton shirt with black jeans and boots, and tend to wear a light jacket or something, even during summer.

It's the only clothing I feel comfortable in because it mostly hides my fatness. At least, I think it does. I hope it does.

For reference, I'm male, 19, 200 pounds, and 5'8.
>>
> I think it does, I hope it does.

It doesn't anon.

just lose weight, its actually possible where as looking /fa/ as a fatty is not.

6 months good diet and exercise and youre there.
>>
>>10987695
I try to lose weight, but I'm a lazy fuck and don't have the motivation to.

I try to cut back on soft drinks and shit, I only drink like a cup from McDonalds or something once every two or so weeks when I go out.

As for actual food though, I'm not so good with that.
>>
>>10987692
just wear clothes that fit lol, dont try hide your fatness cause youre fat cause you look like youre trying too hard (end up lookin like ur pic), if you dont have the body for it being confident about who you are is also /fa/

or just go on /fit/ and start losing weight
>>
>>10987762
Are there clothes that would be pretty big and still look good? I like to wear a shirt and black jeans with boots, but if I get a shirt that is pretty loose then it looks too big on me for some reason.

If I can find a better type of outfit that would suit me then I'd probably change, but for the past 5 or so years I've pretty much dressed the same.
>>
>>10987699
Starve yourself, it's not hard if you think of it as burning fat
>>
>>10988014
But that hurts.
>>
>>10988025
never gonna make it
>>
>>10988014
how does that work? one meal the whole day or what?
>>
action bronson. he the most effay a fat person can be
>>
File: suit.jpg (177KB, 860x1222px) Image search: [Google]
suit.jpg
177KB, 860x1222px
>>10987995
nothing that hangs too low, and nothing skintight, see what i mean about fitted stuff . im not saying wear a suit, wear straight cut jeans and try wear a collared shirt or something cause if you look like you made an effort you wont give off the fat slob aura
>>
>>10988224
Thanks for the help.

I've also got another issue, pretty annoying and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. My hips are slightly wider than my shoulders, and while it's not noticeable when I wear a thicker jacket, I can't always be wearing a jacket.

Is there anything I could possibly wear to help with this? I know it's not fat, because there's not much fat at the hips, just the thighs and the belly.
>>
>>10988110
dude is sexual
>>
Dear OP,

Cut your portion sizes, limit junk food intake, add more veg to diet, no really eat your weight in veg, drink more water. You'll lose weight without having to exercise and you can still stuff your face.

Love,
Annon
>>
>>10987692
Hit the gym anon,it's important your body has a shape and you'll be able to pull some clothes off.
I have some friends who shaped their body but remained fat and pull some really good clothing.
>>
first step lose 50 pounds.
>>
>>10988110
this

I hope you have a decent face and the ability to grow a beard though.
>>
>>10988025
you fucking pussy lmao

spineless little bitch
>>
>>10987692
I don't really see a point in purchasing nice clothing if you are fat. You are just going to feel fat, and not actually enjoy your clothes
>>
>>10988224

>you wont give off the fat slob aura

he already said hes addicted to McDonalds food. Hard to give off any aura other than fat slob when youre eating 3 combo meals on your own, no matter what youre wearing.

OP real talk, quit eating carbs and stop eating chocolate. No soft drinks (diet is ok, but try to limit intake since it will make you crave sweet things). No alcohol. Fast walk/jog for 30 minutes a day for faster results.

First 4-5 days are tough, then your body adapts and its a fucking cruise from there, just dont break the cycle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.