[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay you guys are smart. How the hell do I go about copping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: uSyHiAh.jpg (906KB, 2394x3200px) Image search: [Google]
uSyHiAh.jpg
906KB, 2394x3200px
Okay you guys are smart. How the hell do I go about copping a bortknee tee?
>>
File: uGdMwq0.jpg (144KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
uGdMwq0.jpg
144KB, 540x960px
Forgot pic
>>
File: rll3VRk.jpg (245KB, 410x960px) Image search: [Google]
rll3VRk.jpg
245KB, 410x960px
Found a fit pic. Tbh this t just makes me go wrow. I need bortknee in my life
>>
>>10982766
no. Don't cop. Can I ask where to cop those tennies though?
>>
>>10982792
Pretty sure those are Ramonieos
>>
>>10982766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTvV9JyNaS8
that's some kendrickwave right there
>>
>>10982968
Yeah but where do I buy Bortknee??
>>
>>10982784
Is this a joke
>>
>>10982792
At the clown shoe store
>>
>>10982996
No?

I understand its different tastes.

Here's a quote from the designer on the graphic.

"The graphic is meant to resemble the moment right before rebirth of a hanged man. It is to represent the beauty in life we all do not see and will not see unless we stop to look closely.."
>>
FOR FUCKS SAKE SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS A MEME OR NOT
>>
>>10983270
bortknees is an underground streetwear brand only authentic people from that scene are hip to it like me about to post a bortknee I own
>>
>>10982766
Great fit minus the shoes.
Swap those clown jordans for some white basket pumas and I would wear that
>>
Shit, dude. I can't tell if this is real or some shit that some guy on /r/streetwear made up. It's like this shit never existed
>>
Holy shit I'm so glad people actually knew about Bortknee
>>
>>10982997
sick burn
>>
shit man this is what happens when 12 year olds try and come up with a troll. shit bruh 0/10 no creativity
>>
eh this was pretty funny for the first 10 minutes.
>>
>>10983987
Thank you. Bortknee is like the postmodernist of high fashion. These /fa/gs don't understand
>>
WTF? Who is "bortknee"?
>>
>>10984754

Now I know not many of you will have seen this piece before. In the decade I've been collecting I've only met a handful of people that have heard of this brand. This tee is an OG 1 of 1 sample of an early Bortknee tee. Bortknee was a very underground brand in the early two thousands. they were featured at Paris and New York fashion week and instantly made a statement. with their original innovative graphics and psuedo avante garde aesthetic they became underground known. This tee was the very first article of clothing they made and has since become one of the single rarest, if not the rarest, article of clothing to ever be produced. The tee is comes from the silk of an endangered silk worm and is 100% silk, as well as being hand crafted. the graphic is hand painted on. The graphic itself, as many of you might be questioning it, is what originally set Bortknee apart from other brands. It is a self portrait of the designer of the brand who went under the name "Bortknee". I am very stoked on this piece. I managed to pick it up from a collector in paris after searching through several other countries for someone who knew of this tee. I wont tell you the price but it is definitely more than anything I own combined.
>>
>>10984759
Are you trolling me? He looks like a hanged one
>>
>>10984791
Don't worry dude. I felt the exact same way when I first found this brand. Your feelings change once you understand what the brand represented.
>>
>>10982766
No, ugly shirt dnc. W2c pants though?
>>
>>10984875
Naked and famous, but they were acid washed by bortknee. Actually drops acid when he does it.
>>
damn this thread is gay like it's literally /r/streetwear minus the upvotes I'm 20 years old am I out of touch?
>>
>>10984937
Ok
>>
>>10982792
odd future sk8 his
>>
>>10982766
w2c those jeans?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.