[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright so i need a new pair of skate shoes and i was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

alright so i need a new pair of skate shoes and i was thinking half cabs cuz of the supports in them and the suede. what do u think. they look like sperg shoes for the average autist but i can pull them off
>also skateboarding general
>>
sk8 his are the only non autist skate shoe
>>
>>10978676
Forgetting about old skools? Or any Adidas skate shoes?
>>
File: img_2280.jpg (82KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
img_2280.jpg
82KB, 1280x851px
>>
>>10978579
jesus christ those looks like some foot dragging autist sperg manlet shoes desu
>>
>>10978579
Jump on half cabs now before they potentially become the new trend. They're very wearable.
>>
Is Jim Greco effay?
>>
old skools sk8 his, only nice skate shoes, not the best in terms of actual skatebility but look the best
>>
File: shimapan.jpg (63KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
shimapan.jpg
63KB, 300x480px
i bought this over the winter and i need to know if this is edgy and effay or if i just look plain autistic
>>
Skate in Docs. Seriously. They work great. Might want to resole them tho
>>
>>10979234
>edgy and effay
>just look plain autistic
These are One and the same. And the board is both.
>>
>>10979234
It's sweet, especially if your good at skating.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee_0.png (108KB, 477x247px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee_0.png
108KB, 477x247px
Just copped these, I think they look better
>>
>>10980502
I would have copped the white ones with the black sole, they kinda look like the gosha vans
>>
>>10980539
Unfortunately they didn't have any at the store, only green and brown ones
>>
>>10978676
confirmed retard

i love the skate cons, thick leather, tough stuff
vans go to shit in a week
nike has some good ones
huf is nice, but the leather is too thin/no insole usually
adidas is good too
>>
I'm looking for some all white or mostly white skate shoes, been thinking about getting stan smith vulcs. anyone other recommendations?
>>
Does anyone have the link to the deck with the retro style anime school girl on it? She's wearing a gym class outfit if I recall
>>
>>10979234
i agree with >>10979817
but replace the word "especially" with "only if"
>>
Has anyone ever custom printed a deck on zazzle before? Any word on the quality if so?
>>
>>10978579
Only buy halfcabs if you can shred bowls/pools
>>
>>10981403
the brand is called jamaica and its an off shoot of bronze
>>
>>10978579
w2c jeans
>>
>>10980810
>actually skating

lmao
>>
Adidas HANDS DOWN best skate shoes all of you are poser sk8 hi's faggots gtfo
Also name a better looking shoe
>:Protip you can't
>>
>>10978876
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
R8 my new setup
>>
>>10984394
>no ware on trucks or middle of board
poser detected
>>
>>10984394
what bearings you usin?
>>
>>10984412
>new setup

>>10984420
Just bones reds
>>
>>10984394
Nice I love it anon! Have a good day
>>
>>10984438
Thanks you too
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.