[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight /fa/. Are stans too played out? I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Give it to me straight /fa/. Are stans too played out? I live in nyc. Thinking of buying for the spring/summer.

If they are, can you tell me the next meme shoe so I can buy it please?
>>
i don't remember the last time i've been out and haven't seen a few pairs

they're played out af but w/e, i only fuck with converse or superstars/stansmiths for beaters
>>
Just get em
>>
Nobody knows whats the next trend for sure.
Just pay attention to mainstream media and check out what mainstream stars are wearing.

I swear if it had not been for Mackelmore and his thrift shop video from 2011 Stan Smiths would have stayed dead.

If you want Meme smiths then I suggest the Classic 80s variation over the Stan Smith 2. Superstars are ugly as fuck and you are better of with Sambas.
>>
>>10977199
>Are stans too played out?
They're fine, but they won't make you stand out. A ton of them in NYC. I mean, I live here, I see them all the time.

>>10977199
>next meme
Tubulars. The craziest looking one you can find in a good colorway. I guess they might be the current meme, but they'll probably last at least for this summer.
>>
>>10977199
just get some white reeboks they look better and not as played out
>>
I just got a pair. I think it depends on where you live, I've seen maybe 1 or 2 persons ever wearing them, but I live in Eastern Europe, so they're not played out where I live. If you like them, get them, why not.
>>
>>10977300
mhm idk if mainstream fashion is ready to adopt that look though? tubulars are huge in the sneakerhead crowd but i haven't seen any "candid" shots of fashion insiders on nyc streets wearing them, the true hallmark of a meme shoe

also i'm calling it that the next meme shoe is the adidas courtvantage. technically more minimalist than the stans & (bc no branding) they have a mesh texture thing on them & that fits pretty well with the current narrative of staying minimalist while changing textures
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.