[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao sufu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

so seems like they collapsed half their subforums

check the latest cringefest

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/160118-waywt-destroyed-my-cybernetic-implants-2046/

the waywt is a fucking gold mine lmao

biggest joke of a forum online right now
>>
File: 0160219.jpg (408KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
0160219.jpg
408KB, 800x564px
>>10975797
5'5" im guessing

final nail? this is pure cosplay
>>
File: ODhXMj2.jpg (1004KB, 1584x2116px) Image search: [Google]
ODhXMj2.jpg
1004KB, 1584x2116px
>>10975800
this dude having a melt down wanting to be a mod and a fashion writer and he cant even dress himself

u cant make this shit up famm
>>
>>10975797
That's not really that bad of a fit
The socks are awful
>>
>>10975803
this one is good wtf are you talking about
>>
>>10975804
It's atrocious, what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>10975922
wow all black polyester hiking shit and sneakers
so fashionable
autism
>>
>>10975925
You are the one who came here claiming how terrible these are so feel free to break it down pointing out the things that make it so awful and your opinions don't count so try not to use "it looks like shit" arguments.
I think it's fine really, the guy could use to lose some weight and like I said the socks are bad but it's not a bad fit at all. This isn't bad either: >>10975803
The middle one has more issues though.
>>
>>10975995
Well, unlike the first to pics this one actually looks good
- a normie
>>
>>10975803
This fit is ok, nothing special. But the dude himself is a tryhard, bald little faggot. I wish he'd fuck off. He is ruining what little community we have left on Sufu.
>>
>>10976004
Except I'm not even OP
None of the pieces in the top half actually look good together, the textures (synthetic tech jacket with cotton/wool/whatever the pants are), the cut/silhouette (sharp cut jacket with drapey pants) don't go together, not to mention the hoodie looks cheap and unflattering
Literally a tech top half and rick bottom half, clashes horribly and makes him look like an autist for wearing designer clothing he can't style
not even going to talk about the socks or his head
>>
>>10975797
>>10976048
Obvious samefag is obvious.
What's the matter, your gay little fit didn't get enough rep in the WAYWT so you need to shit on perfectly good fits instead? Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>10976024
I second this. He never knows what he is talking about but pretends to be a god of techwear.
>>
File: Igneousitysufu.jpg (37KB, 351x640px) Image search: [Google]
Igneousitysufu.jpg
37KB, 351x640px
>>10976478
here is an old fit of his from the supertrash WAYWT
cutting edge techwear
>>
>>10975797
>implying sufu was ever good to begin with
also /r/streetwear is the worst
>>
techwear is so fucking embarrassing smfh
>>
>>10976636
LMAO are those real fbts??
>>
>>10977094
At least they have a containment forum now on sufu. Hopefully all the techwear faggots who post here will fuck off there permanently.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.