[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of jeans do you guys own. Every time i go out to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: jeans insp.jpg (114KB, 590x885px) Image search: [Google]
jeans insp.jpg
114KB, 590x885px
what kind of jeans do you guys own. Every time i go out to buy some i never know what to get.
so basically jeans thread
>>
File: trevor.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trevor.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>10975523
just figure out what colour and fit u like and get em, how hard can it be
>>
>>10975541
cause when i get home they look to baggy or something is wrong
>>
File: tumblr_mtig5oHMOO1se7v31o2_400.gif (345KB, 390x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtig5oHMOO1se7v31o2_400.gif
345KB, 390x231px
>>10975546
if they're too baggy just try a smaller size or a slimmer fit
jesus christ this is just common sense m8
>>
>>10975523
>2016
>jeans
what are you a farmer? denim sucks ass as a fabric. stop ur cosplay and dress for the times man
>>
Mostly I wear Devoa jeans because their cuts fit me well.

I have a pair of black Balmain meme bikers too. I bought them years ago when I thought it was a cool look. They're my beaters now 'cause they're built like tanks. They're easily the most durable jeans I've owned including selvage bs.

Got some black Levis 511 commuters on the cheap for cycling but they're pretty shitty. They collect so much lint and lost their waterproofing really quickly.

Seriously though just try on lots of stuff at a shop and find a pair that feels and looks good. Don't be afraid to ask a friend how they look or even a sales associate. I know it's their job to sell you stuff, but they'll still be honest about fits and stuff.
>>
1 pair of 504 and two 501
>>
>>10975523

dont be a faggot and get some APCs
>>
>>10975523
just bite the bullet and buy some decent jeans (~$150). APCs are pretty decent, but just go to a decent department store like Nordstrom or something and try on a bunch of pairs.

stay away from any % elastane, and don't fall for the raw meme unless you want to turn all your white shoes blue
>>
>>10975523

Just buy Outlier pants.
>>
>>10975623

which model would you suggest?
>>
Levis 501. If you want to be ahead of the curve start wearing loose (well fitting loose), normies haven't caught on yet but when they do you'll be ready
>>
>>10975639

Slim Dungarees, they're the closest thing to jeans Outlier offers, so it still drapes nicely, and you'll get a bit of stack action.

m8 it's like wearing yoga pants, I tried going back to normal pants and jeans afterwards, and it all felt like shit. The water resistance is pretty nice, I ate some sushi one time and dropped soy sauce on my crotch, and it beaded right off. Can you imagine if it were $200 APC jeans?
>>
>>10975653

damn you've got me sold. usually wear APCs but getting tired of the propensity of stains that stick out so heavily on my black pair
>>
>>10975662

You're going to love the fact that these pants practically never fade when you DO have to wash them.
>>
File: 606andheartbreak.jpg (120KB, 455x618px) Image search: [Google]
606andheartbreak.jpg
120KB, 455x618px
i got a pair of lvc 606s on sale and i love them
>>
I wear BLK DNM Jeans 25. Got three pairs (black, blackwashed and faded indigo) for 150€. Better than Acne jeans, fit is nice for me.
I don't really know how people have so many jeans. I just got three pairs which are basically just different shades of black because I don't need anything else.
>>
>>10975741
this is what happens when you watch too much absurdist comedy
>>
i own a pair of woman jeans and it's the comfiest pants i have
the only problem is that the crotch drops a little low
>>
Not gonna lie. I got a pair of H&M tech stretch jeans and they've become my favorite. Also my very light washed 510s are sick af.
>>
>>10975620
What's wrong with raws?
>>
what do i wear if 510's (28/32) fit very loose on the waist and kinda loose on the legs too?

what are some euro brands that make slimmer jeans?
>>
>>10975787

You start lifting.
>>
>>10975792
/fit/ plz go
>>
>>10975784
he said it in the post retard
>>
>>10975823
wasn't a great reason though

you're not going to dye your white shoes with your jeans if you know when to wash your raws
>>
31/34 max cash usually what i'm dressed in.
>>
japan blue jeans & lvc 605 (now called 606)
>>
Levis 501s and Arizona Skinny are my go to jeans. Cheap as fuck and decent quality.
>>
Levis or as >>10976248 said, Arizona brand from JC Penney are honestly pretty nice as well. Don't spend money on denim, just get something that fits.
>>
>>10975784
>>10975838
nothing wrong with raws if ur really worried about the dye leaking on your shoes just cuff them.

they look better cuffed anyways

after the first wash you wont have to worry about it at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WOThq4N2eo
>>
Really liking Lee 101 at the moment.

29/32 in the Lee 101 Rider but they're a tad short
29/32 in the Lee 101S but they're a tad tight
30/34 in the Lee 101 Rider recycled cotton but they're a bit loose.
>>
>>10975948
Which cut JB
>>
I've been looking for a pair I like for 2 years now.

>have oversized quads
>have slim waist
>levis are too shit quality
>raws are uncomfortable
>apcs or acne don't have cuts for bigger thighs

I've gone through like 10 return processes these past 2 years. Anyone have pointers?
>>
>>10975523
I own a number of different pairs.

Honestly, Levis is what you want. I wear my shrink-to-fit 501XXes more than I do my $200+ pairs because they're comfy as fuck, durable, and I don't care if they get destroyed.
>>
>>10976334
Lee 101 Logger.
In my experience it has a slim waist, roomy upper legs and a tapered leg. Comes in both raw and non-raw variants.
>>
>>10976340
How did you shrink them?
Do they get loose after a while?
>>
April77
>>
>>10976341
What the fuck, Lee?
>>
american eagle active flex skinnies, they fit me better than 510/511s and the quality is fine. comfy too
>>
is there anything special to stop the crotches from wearing out? i know i should cop more pants but ive only got a few. a friend whose into this kind of thing is patching one pair for me tonight, ill probably do the other which needs less work. should i just cop more so i can rotate them or what?
>>
>>10975769
Better having too much room for your dick than not enough.
>>
How well would the 501CT's fit as a man that's 5'11 130lb
I'm pretty thin so I'm not sure if they'd be too lose on me. Considering the slim tapers as an alternative
>>
>>10975523
Lee dark straight fit jeans

Simple, moderately priced, and makes my ass look fan fucking tastic for a guy.
>>
>>10975787
Cheap Monday tight should work for you
>>
>>10975787
How is loose on you? I'm 5' 11" 130 lb and it's tight
>>
>>10975787

>>10977769

im the same measurements as you, it also helps that theyre pretty cheap
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Are these jeans too skinny for me?
>>
>>10978024
way to tight in the crotch look at how its pulling
>>
>>10975738
You're going to love them! To pick up a pair of your own just visit m-.. outlier's website.
>>
>>10978024
yes
>>
Anyone know where to buy 100% cotton rigid jeans that are fairly cheap(around £40), and preferably in the UK?
>>
>>10976334
my thighs are huge and PS fit me fine, have you tried them on? I'm pretty sure PNS have bigger thighs too
>>
I find bikini briefs are the best underwear to wear with jeans fuck boxers/boxer briefs
>>
>>10975620
whats wrong with elastane? the only i have is so comfy im considering buying more
>>
My AllSaints jeans are p dece, but I'm a /fit/bro so you might want something a little twinkier
>>
ol jeans are p good
>>
>>10977762
lee is pretty good desu
>>
How do u guys feel about true religions
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.