[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other website/sources focuses on the same styles as /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (80KB, 550x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 550x736px
What other website/sources focuses on the same styles as /fa/ does?
I live in south Texas and there's so many students wearing techwear, lunarcore, and stuff like that. Their fits are generally cool but they look like literally /fa/ memes and I feel weird asking if they visit this site, I did once and he replied "what's 4chan?" I don't know where else they get these meme trends from though (doesn't look tumblr )
>>
Might it be some rappers as well? I wouldn't know, A lot of people wear bape and I'm assuming it's because of Keith ape most times
>>
Maybe /fa/ is taking trends and making memes. Have you thought of that?
>>
>>10974775
That's gross honestly, and it's not that I spend too much time here I see like full blown lunar core outfits
>>
>>10974753
wtf, is this really how south texas is?
>>
techwear is pretty big on tumblr and i've seen some lunarcore there as well
>>
>>10975720
no lol
op is dum
>>
>>10974753
>What's 4chan

There's a guy in one of my classes who is a typical 4chan user and makes it really obvious. He doesn't know that I go there too, but anytime he makes some kind inside joke, I call hime out instantly. I said "to be honest family" in class once and he was like "haha desu senpai amirite" and I just looked at him and said "what?"

Moral of the story most competent and normal 4chan users rarely will admit they browse 4chan
>>
i love how you nerds genuinely believe that /fa/ has any impact on the fashion world at all

/fa/ is just a bunch of nerdy teenagers who pick up trends that people in places like new york and london stopped wearing a year ago and convince themselves that they started it
>>
>>10975720

There are lots of asians in TX.

Self-explanatory.
>>
>>10976108
Yeah, I do the same. 4chan is a hobby and has been big part of my life, but it's not my identity. Why would I want to do make it appear so?
>>
>>10976115
post an example of this happening
>>
>>10976108
There's a difference btween being a faggot and a /fa/ggot
>>
File: Tumblr_mlimfjrSL31s9xwv2o1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mlimfjrSL31s9xwv2o1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x380px
>visit texas to see my azn cousin there
>he picked up the love of guns,eating tex-mex and a tad bit of texas lingo and accent just in 14 months
>i myself picked up the habit of eating church chicken

god bless the lone star state
>>
>>10976143
for example, /fa/ convinced themselves that they started the "HY" haircut even though it was a trend before /fa/ even existed, people on here just jumped on the bandwagon when it started becoming mainstream in 2010

other examples:
techwear

"lunarcore" <--- cringy shit

"young leo" <--- trendy gay guys had this haircut in berlin fucking 5 years ago

geobaskets and rick owens in general even though geobaskets and the drapey "goth ninja" shit was trendy before /fa/ even existed

the problem with /fa/ is that it's comprised of uninteresting, friendless teenagers from small cities and their only source of fashion is this dumb board.
>>
>>10976162
this
>>
>>10976162
only good post I've read this year
I hate this place but can't stop looking
>>
>>10976143
gosha, you fuccbois who hype this brand up as something new and revolutionary fail to realize that it has already done the rounds on instagram. I was partying in Toronto late 2015 and any party i went to with rich kids had at least 2 or 3 gosha shirts and a sunset hat
>>
>>10975720
>>10975852
South Texas is mostly fat Mexicans and country people, but south Texas is extremely blue compared to the rest of the red state, and the young people have a lot of say here, it's slightly different than the rest of Texas, still fat Mexicans everyone though, my high school just seems to have a lot of people who try hard with their fits,
>>10976108
Why lie though, he asked me to show him what 4chan was and I explained a little but then dropped it
>>10976133
True. A few qt Asians who dress well, a little basic but cute

This is op btw
>>
>>10974753
who is this semen demon
>>
>>10976140
>>10976108
very true guys. But, me personally i never bring it up cause it just never comes into conversation. If someone else did then i'd have no issue talking about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.