[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to adjust size of my bra to prop up my boobs the most? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (325KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 640x640px
How to adjust size of my bra to prop up my boobs the most? They're good size but I have a broad rib cage despite being medium height and very thin (5'5, 105#, 32-34B) so they're far apart. Should I try 34A or 30C to push my girls up?
>>
>>10963918
Certain companies make push ups that can raise your size 2 you should look into that
>>
You should definitely wear a bra that fits you, I wouldn't go down a size just to push them up.

They make inserts you can put in your bra to boost up your boobs. Some people call them chicken cutlets, I would look into them. You could also try wearing two bras at once to give you extra lift, but that also makes them look really bulky.

You can contour your chest the same way you would your face by adding shadows and highlights to help the illusion as well.
>>
>>10963925

Push-ups work okay. I have a few of the Ego Boost from Lily of France in 32B and it's a little tight across my ribcage, but looks really good. Hoping to not have to rely on the push-up to get that effect though, so considering alternative sizing to achieve the same result. I'm thinking 34A will feel better by far, but the tighter band would really help with the separation caused by my ribcage.
>>
File: beito.png (98KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
beito.png
98KB, 618x618px
B@it? Im a guy so I guess my opinion is unequal.
>Aren't there push up bras if you're insecure about the size of your breasts?
>>
File: Jordan Carver (8).jpg (60KB, 378x567px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan Carver (8).jpg
60KB, 378x567px
Just get bigger boobs if you are this much of a basic bitch.
>>
Gonna need pics to properly assess the situation, OP.
>>
>>10964032

The size is fine. It's their relative position that I want to alter.
>>
>34A or 30C

my IQ isn't high enough for this shit. would literally need a mannequin, size chart and sandbags to test this shit out
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1692x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1692x672px
>>10964046

Fine, here.
>>
File: image.png (38KB, 947x947px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 947x947px
>>10964081

Sorry, my brain is slow. Your phone obviously just autocorrected some misspelling of Pisces. Picture related.
>>
>>10964056

34a and 30c and 32b are all the same volume of boob. The difference is the band size. 32b, 32c, and 32d would all be the same band size/ribcage but obviously different breast size. Total volume comes from both. 36b is way bigger boobs than 30c, for example, though you'd expect them on different framed women. I have an unusual frame because I'm somewhere between a 32 and 34, which is wide for someone at 5'5 and 105#. Follow?
>>
>>10963918
>5'5
fucking manlet
>>
>>10964114

Sometimes I'm afraid that when my husband and I eventually have kids, we'll have boys and they'll be manlets. My dad and uncles are all short, but my husband, father in law, and all my uncles in law are tall. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>10964124
I read some bullshit somewhere a while back that men are on average ~3" taller than their mothers.
Funny thing is I've noticed that a lot. So they're probably fine.
>>
File: d4xUOI9.gif (2MB, 154x273px) Image search: [Google]
d4xUOI9.gif
2MB, 154x273px
>>10964439

>>5'5 + '3 = 5'8
>>
>>10964475
>at least 3" taller
I fucked up, sue me.
>>
>>10963918
I like this picture.
>>
>>10964083
Yeah! You tell him, Gierlfriend!
>>
>>10963918
30C
always go down a band size and up a cup size.
>>
>>10964124
>>10964475
>tfw 5'8

is there any fate crueller than this?
>>
>>10966908
But if she has a broad rib cage wouldn't this just be mega uncomfortable?

I seen a Jenna Marbles (is that her name?) video before where she explains how she makes her boobs look better.
I think it's two bras, change one of them to a halter neck, something like that.
>>
>>10964124
Is this a real fear? Is this shared among women?

>>10966950
Yeah Marbles did one. Two bras, bronzer to contour your boobs, highlighter on the tops, stuffing your bra etc. There's another popular one too, but could be popular for another reason other than the knowledge.
>>
>>10964081
nice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.