[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will being effay help me get the girl I love back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1455197651917.jpg (102KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455197651917.jpg
102KB, 495x750px
Will being effay help me get the girl I love back?
>>
>>10963071
nope. shes gone for good.
>>
>>10963071
no, but not being a little bitch about it may help
>>
>>10963071
nah, pack it in.
>>
>>10963071
its more effay to have loved and lost than to love again
>>
>>10963083
what if you never loved
>>
>>10963075
Shes gone for food
>>
>>10963071
Don't try so hard to be effay or you just look gay
>>
>>10963083
bump/kek
>>
>>10963071
how do those jackets look like without a hoodie underneath? thinking of copping one off ebay
>>
>>10964038
gay
>>
No. Love is not /fa/ but heartbreak is /fa/ as fuck
>>
being effay probably would bring her back but implying that stefan janoskis and rolls up to your calves with thrift shop shit is effay is probably the reason she left you in the first place
>>
>>10963071
No, but it will help you get a better girl. Being effay isn't just looking good. It's being confident with everything you do, including girls.
>>
no, but if you get fit u can fuck her and deny a relationship.
doesnt feel as good as it sounds
>>
its going to be worse off once she sees that you dressed up better after she left you cause then you will have convinced her that she was an important enough person that you were willing to change your life after she hurt you

just stay pathetic senpai
>>
>>10963071
you're putting alot of pressure on us man
>>
>>10963299
That fat fucking bitch
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.