[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cutting yourself /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: Self-harm.jpg (16KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Self-harm.jpg
16KB, 600x399px
Is cutting yourself /fa/?
>>
>>10961072

HS girl tier
>>
>>10961072
if being an attention seeking child is also /fa/ then sure
maybe next you'll be asking if ADHD is /fa/
>>
>>10961072
context dependent but almost certainly no
>>
>>10961075
how about a sense of helplessness and implicit frustration
is that /fa/?
huh punk is it?
>>
>>10961072
No, but killing yourself is.
>>
I don't get it. what is cutting yourself supposed to achieve or make you feel?

are they just trying to transfer their emotional pain to a physcial one instead or soemthing
>>
>>10961114
it's a cry for help/attention mostly. getting back pats
>>10961092
what's effay about being a whiney bitch?
>>
>>10961114
When it isn't a cry for attention or help, it can be:
>to transfer their emotional pain to a physical one
>to release endorphins
>to release adrenalin
>boredom

the reason i do it is because i find it relaxing, and because sometimes i feel completely numb and detatched from reality and it make me feel like im still here
>>
>>10961092

nothing /fa/ and certainly nothing punk about it. A strong mind is /fa/, being a little ninnie is not
>>
>>10961072
Being mentally ill is never effay.
>>
selfharm scars are certainly /fa/. They prove strength.
>>
>>10961487
What! ? No they don't!
>>
All menes aside I fucking LOVE girls that cut. I find it super fucking hot.

When I see deep thigh scars, or belly scars, or especially wrist scars my dick becomes hyperdiamonds.
>>
>>10961487
>this is what cutters actually believe
>>
put your cigs out on yourself like a real man
>>
>>10961125
>>to release endorphins
Nigga why would your body release endorphine when it is damaged? That is in no way evolutionairy beneficial, stop bullshitting yourself
>>
>>10961544

The principal function of endorphins is to inhibit the transmission of pain signals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphins
>>
All cutters are losers. Point blank period. If you feel the need to harm yourself because you're unhappy, why do a half measure for a problem you see?

Killing yourself is the only option.

Now op Fuck off
>>
>>10961072

No its /r9k/
>>
>>10961072
White people problems
>>
Only if you're a girl and insanely attractive already. If not you're an ugly slag who falls into the same category I would place all the other ugly self harming nu-emo slags.
>>
>>10961072

Hanging yourself is
>>
>>10961072
Only if you make some kind of pattern with the scars
>>
>TFW cutting for years now
>TFW 19 year old college student who cuts
fuck this world /fa/, y'all are a bunch of cretins y'know?
>>
>>10961623
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKIN NORMIES SAYING SHIT ABOUT MY BOARD FUCKIN /FA/GGOTS
[spoiler]raids when? [/spoiler]
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>10961623
It's SHITE being a robot! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into the internet. Some people hate /b/. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, anon, and all the memes and tendies in the world won't make any fucking difference!
>>
>>10961820
Then don't be a robot friend

Pain makes your head clearer when you're angry or scared or whatever. Sometimes it's just refreshing. There are worse vices, they just don't leave shitty marks
>>
File: pepeeeeeee.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
pepeeeeeee.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>10961487

holy fuck that is delusional
>>
>>10961072
/fa/ilure tier
>>
If scars mine body is meant to wear, let mine enemies come forth and lay them there
>>
>>10961072
There are plenty of ways to inflict much more pain on your body that don't leave any physical marks. Cutting is simply a cry for attention. Cutters have a false sense of mind-over-body mental strength that is nothing more then thinly veiled self congratulation and a desire for recognition from others.
>>
what do you guys think of ex cutters though?

I used to cut when i was like 9 until i was maybe 13/14. I'm 21 now and haven't cut since but those ugly scars are there forever and i'm really self conscious about them.
>>
>>10962515
You did something stupid and now you have to deal with the consequences. Welcome to adulthood. Hope the cutters in this thread realise that self harm scars are literally a permanent display of a hs tier 'look at me' mindset.
>>
>>10962724

What if they are hidden and nobody knows you cutted before? Huh you fucking faggot was I an attention seeking whore then you piece of shit?
>>
>>10962730
Agreed, most people who struggle with self harm aren't open with it even to close friends. I myself have cut on my hips just so I know nobody will see my cuts and scars. If you ram against people who self harm and just write off cutters you're really just being an edgy faggot trying to impress other edgy faggots. You probably own a fedora too
>>
>>10962730
Yep. Just because you haven't shown them to any one doesnt mean you can't. That + self validation im sure is enough to keep a dumb cunt cutting. If you want to feel pain go run a marathon.
>>
>>10961072

couldnt find any other gallery but here u go. i look forward to your (You)'s

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f149/some-emo-girl-needs-serious-help-11192/
>>
>>10962784
>http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f149/some-emo-girl-needs-serious-help-11192/

Christ I remember seeing that before, it's beyond fucked that the whore is still alive
>>
>>10961487
I find them dope af

>i dont cut
>>
>>10962794
>it's beyond fucked that the whore is still alive

How is she still around?
>>
im a 42 yr old man who cuts. been wearng long sleeves to hide my arms, but my daughter finally found out
>>
wearing long sleeves all the time and being socially well adjusted only to have your scars inadvertently be revealed when alone with an attractive member of the opposite sex and you make eye contact triggering a rush of emotion is very /fa/
>>
>>10963048
Not if the emotion is embarrasment, awkwardness and pity. Not very /fa/. And neither is having anime-esque fantasies of sex
>>
>There are people on this board who cut themselves and they are giving you fashion advice
W E W
E
W
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.