[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of clothing gets you girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1451581321631.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451581321631.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
What kind of clothing gets you girls?
>>
>>10949365
whatever makes you feel the most comfortable
>>
It depends on the girl, you infinite autist
>>
>>10949368
implying comfort = confidence
implying confidence = women....
>>
>>10949371
It increases your chances.

If you can't grasp such a simple concept, then you're probably not getting laid because you're retarded, though.
>>
>>10949365

Simplistic high quality basics that never go out of style - no fuccboi layer or attention grabbing shit, girls always want to look the best in the end. I'd recommend a solid pair of boots, 2 quality pairs of jeans or pants (black or blue) a decent watch and some simple dress shirts. No middle of the mall shit/ no burlington coat factory brand names. Do your research online and find a shop with entry level high-qual affordable clothing. Uniqlo is a good start.
>>
>>10949409
J. Crew not uniqlo. Not as cheap but trust me the girls seem to love guys that shop there where I live
>>
File: Drumohr.jpg (81KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Drumohr.jpg
81KB, 500x334px
>>10949365
Just get some basic, anonymous clothes in cashmere, merino or vicuña. As soon as one bitch notices how good it feels to touch you, she'll be telling all her friends and suddenly every girl will be groping you left and right.

Bitches love cashmere.
>>
>>10949651
You're definitely the dude from the wealthcore thread, I can tell
>>
>>10949413
we don't have that shit here in Europe
>>
>>10949651
lol dog i would say <1% of humans even knows wtf a vicuna is
>>
>>10951151
speaking of which w2c comfy vicuna, been looking forever
>>
>>10951020
Jesus.

>>10951151
Don't matter dawg, even a bitch can tell good quality from shit - and they all love being special. Give 'em a whiff and they'll be sniffing your keester all day long.
>>
File: Feels bad.png (9KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.png
9KB, 363x349px
>>10951196
Where do you live?

I'm in Sweden, so I doubt I could be of much help. The only physical stores where I've seen them sold here are Gabucci and Hans Allde, but that was a couple seasons ago.

I know Johnston's of Elgin have had some vicuña products, as have Care of Carl.

Other than that, I don't really know. Ebay seems to have some stuff, though mostly vintage and either a) for women or, b) horribly outdated cuts.
>>
File: longt.png (1009KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
longt.png
1009KB, 564x600px
Ok so no kidding, out of all the shit I own, the one thing I get most compliments on is some shitty long sleeve t-shirt from ASOS.
None of my better quality or designer shit, fucking ASOS.

Can't find it online but it looks like pic related. I remember seeing this music video and thinking the dude looked pretty good so I copped one similar.
>>
>>10951280
is that a star of david necklace?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.