[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brands that have basic clothing design with quality material

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (93KB, 750x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 750x832px
Brands that have basic clothing design with quality material that don't burn a whole in your wallet?

Live in upstate NY, where you can find some grown men that wear Aeropostale, A&F, Hollister, etc., some of us are a little behind the trends, so I plan to do most shopping online.

Is grailed good for buying clothes?
>>
>>10947091

What kind of clothes do you need?

Cheap, but decent quality pants and jeans? Great underwear? H&M

T-shirts and outerwear? ASOS

T-shirts and sweaters? Uniqlo
>>
>>10947091
>Is grailed good for buying clothes?

yeah it's fine
>>
>>10947091
>Live in upstate NY
what part?
>>
>>10947101
About 15 minutes away from the city of Poughkeepsie, called Pleasant Valley, not sure if many people know of it. Around here it's either you're a jock and dress like shit or you're a nerd and dress like shit. I've seen around 10 people around that actually know how to dress. Majority of people can't even match, never mind make a good looking outfit.

It's a sad place to be effay.
>>
>>10947096
Thanks, just wanted to be sure, but anything you recommend to search for?
>>
>>10947095
I see a lot of people where H&M and was thinking about it and I've never even heard of the last 2 you suggested. I'll have to check them out.
>>
>>10947095
Tbh none of those brands use quality material...
>>
>>10947095
h&m is literal shit. it will fall apart after three washes buy store brand t shirts from khols or fruit of the loom white tees
>>
Carhartt workwear. Fuck, I'm jealous of Ameribros for having all that delicious rugged stuff available at those prices.
>>
>>10947306

Name something better for the same price then.

>>10947314

This is absolutely untrue. I have a lot of clothes from H&M, and I've owned many of the pieces for years. Nothing has even come close to "falling apart". I've even gone hiking and mountain climbing in many of their clothing articles. I own high end pieces from other brands, and still, I am quite often impressed for the quality to price ratio from HM. I believe you may be repeating claims you've heard on this board. I simply cannot fathom how something could "fall apart" after "three washes".
>>
Zara fits the bill
>>
even carhartts quality has gone down the tubes in the past 5 years or so. lets face it, every company wants to skimp on materials and labor, while maximizing profit. thats the way of the world. the last carhartt flannel i bought, it was noticeably slimmer fit and shorter (skimping on materials) , and the fabric was noticeably thinner. there were loose threads hanging everywhere and sloppy stitching. its like no one takes pride in their work anymore, i swear.
>>
>>10947306
Uniqlo actually kind of does. Most of their garments' compositions are natural, and I believe they use some japanese fabrics from time to time
>>
>>10947091
Jomers
They manufacture the bulk of their stuff (primarily shorts/trousers - they did sweatshirts but they were outsourced) right in manhattan, and a pair will run you $40 to $80 for quite some nice quality. I'm especially fond of their wools, which I happen to be wearing right now.

The problem is that they're about as hard to get as Supreme drops because they sell out literally within minutes of restocking.
>>
>>10948507
if only all their shirts weren't manlet length, w2c decent tall tees?
>>
If you're poor as shit your best bet is urban outfitters, uniqlo, asos, etc.

Also Mr. Porter has really good sales from time to time.

Grailed is good but most of their clothes are worn, if you're okay with that
>>
>>10947091
>upstate NY
M'brother, where?
>>
>>10948605
Nvm read the thread
>>
>>10948169
More like branding begins to account for sales more than quality at a certain point; which, only makes sense. Only thing to do is keep looking for new brands, especially when something begins to come into vogue with the normals.
>>
>>10948548
Seconded
>>
Camber
Only drawback is production delays
They literally have no stock. Everything is custom ordered
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.