[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do my eyebrows require professional plcking? dont have any female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20021208_120000 (693).jpg (420KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20021208_120000 (693).jpg
420KB, 1280x720px
Do my eyebrows require professional plcking?
dont have any female friends and im to embarassed to go :(
>>
>>10946305
you need it, badly.
>>
>>10946305
disgusting middle. just look at it wtf bro
>>
>>10946495
what should i tell them what if they make it like a girls.
>>
How about you do it yourself?
>>
>>10946537
I dont know where I should pluck.
i know the middle but what about the other parts?
>>
>>10946538
Just remove it all, problem solved
>>
>>10946544
remove all of what? i dont understand could you please be more clear?
>>
>>10946305
>dont have any female friends and im to embarassed to go :(

do you have hands dude ?
>>
>>10946551
Could u draw lines where I should pluck?
>>
Just get a little wahl trimmer and do it yourself its real easy. Pluckings gay
>>
>>10946538
Imagine a line going up straight from the corner of your eye. This is roughly where your brows should end, in the middle, that is.
The ends to the far right and left are pretty annoying to pluck and probably not worth your time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsxCYQmlU2E

People don't know how to search anymore.
>>
>>10947029
this clip was retarded. its for girls
>>
>>10946558
Do not listen to this holy shit
Unless you want a wide ass gap between your brows
>>
>>10946305
Manage the middle and pluck the stray hairs around (that are not connected to the 'line'). They look fine otherwise, I have fairly large brows and I get compliments all the time
>>
>>10947119
The principle is the same. You pluck away what's outside the line you drew. This guide line is made following the main design from your brows. The makeup part should not be followed unless you are a faggot, tho'.
>>
>>10946305
You pluck in between tho I honestly don't think you need it

It's not very strong
>>
Just clean up the in-between would-be monobrow area with tweezers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.