[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SPKY7VE 1CFI Hey /fa/ help me be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1143x1544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1143x1544px
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SPKY7VE1CFI
Hey /fa/ help me become an effay artists. What do I wear, what type of music do I make, what lyrics or themes do I cover?? I'll listen to all of you
>>
(That's a shit song that took me 80 mins using GarageBand and iMovie for the first time, wanted to test/learn how to use the, and upload videos )
>>
OKAY HERE IS MY DEAL
I want to make music for fun, just a hobby, it will be shitty but I think I'll have fun
I spend a lot of time on this board /fa/ and I'll like to create something that you'll all like

I generally like minimalistic/monochrome aesthetics
White & black nike grid anything meme core/tumblr

But I want to know what /fa/ would want their artists to wear, and what genre ?

I'm leaning towards some ambient / cloud rap maybe a little classical music right now (though the posted is like 97% the complete opposite )

And what lyrics would /fa/ like their artists to cover? What themes?
>>
I'm planning to do something similar to bladee eccko2k young hurn yung lean or spooky black except ALOT more simple / clean / quiet
Any advice would help
Also, that pic isn't me but basically resembles how I dress, without the graphic on the shirt
>>
take your meds
>>
>>10945476
you're the product of a trend that favors the sharing and reproduction of material in place of the exploration of personal aesthetics or ideals. It's gross. Try being different. Cultivate a following through different a different means. There is no point in following a trend that is already done to death.

BE DIFFERENT IF YOU HAVE ANY SELF RESPECT AT ALL.
>>
>>10945522
Everyone is a sum of what they've been exposed to and I acknowledge it, and to what I described I wanted to do I haven't found anyone alike, that makes a sort of classical music / hip hop without cursing and having a general clean image ??
>>
>>10945459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm3Pn9-Eu4U
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.