[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to be /fa/ >Fat >Attempts to lose weight always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>Want to be /fa/
>Fat
>Attempts to lose weight always fail
Should I just kill myself?
>>
Yes, then you'll finally become a skeleton like the rest of us.
>>
>>10943733
you have my permission to die once you're a skelly
>>
>>10943733
cigarettes and coffee bro you'll make it
>>
>want to be /fa/
>acne
>nothing works

should i just kms
>>
Lmao how do you fail to lose weight?
U literally have to just eat less or nothing at all (i wouldnt recommend not eating at all but this is fa i doubt you wanna be fit)
>>
>>10943733
What your suggesting is quite impossible since you can only create fat if you eat more calories then you consume. To loose weight would require you to just stop eating so much you fat fucking piece of shit......you are a stain on the human race with your gelatinous mass.
>>
>>10943773
Does that actually work? My ability to control my appetite has gradually deteriorated ever since I stopped wrestling in high school. At one point it was so bad that I would I feel tired and out of it unless I was always eating. I fucking hate it so much, I have all these clothes that used to fit me and now they don't.

>tfw no longer 132 pound, 6 ft tall skelly mode
Fuck, why did I stop that brutal yet glorious sport.
>>
>>10943788
I'm not that fucking dumb, of course I know how thermodynamics work. I'm simply saying I lack the willpower and discipline to eat right and work out for long periods of time. Probably doesn't help that I'm at a college where drinking alcohol is as casual as drinking water.
>>
>>10943791
So what exactly do you want us to do about the fact that you lack discipline ? Tell you to grow up and stop stuffing your face ? You want us to throw a pity party for you ?

BOOO HOO ITS SO HARD TO STOP EATING BAWWWW
>>
>>10943822
You sound a little upset, anon. I'm just looking for advice on how I can push myself towards my goals.
>>
>>10943789
well here's your solution right there innit
>>
>lost alot of weight
>stagnated
Ended up gaining 10 lbs in a week from not going to the gym
>>
>>10943733
>>10943733
do stimulants. smoke cigarettes. drink cold water. eat vegetables.
>>
>>10943791
stop eating u fat fuck do u want diabeetus @ 30 like most americans
>>
>>10943789
Find a sport you actually like (no workout you force yourself to for the sake if burning calories), try to incorporate cardio in your daily routine (to get places), start drinking lots of tea (try green) and count calories. The counting part is not just so you realize how much you are allowed to eat but also to keep you motivated. Quantifying weigh loss is more motivating than just abstaining from pleasures with vague hopes for the future.
>>
diets don't work
neither does exercise
just embrace the beautiful fat body god gave you friend
you can't fight DNA C:
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.