[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to get rid of dandruff /fa/ ? Never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
What is the best way to get rid of dandruff /fa/ ?

Never had this shit my entire life, all the sudden it won't stop snowing off my head. WTF
>>
Get some nice shampoo and massage your scalp thouroughly while lathering in the shampoo. When washing out the shampoo massage again but you can put some force behind it. Idk if head & shoulders actually works but might as well try it. Just dont use no dollar store shampoo
>>
What the other anon said + colder showers.

If it's winter where you are the cold can make dry scalp significantly worse.
>>
Head and shoulders. Had dandruff my whole life until i started using it, now its completely gone. I wash my hair once a week with it.
>>
>>10925271
This. Head and shoulders actually works, no tricky ricky here. I just use the conditioner every 2-3 days.
>>
>>10925320
>>10925271
THIS anon. Head and Shoulders is one of those rare products that actually accomplishes what they advertise about dandruff.
>>
No mention of routine yet, so I'll chime in.

It's recommended that you don't go over washing your hair, it'll just make things worse. Once you've found your Shampoo (and conditioner/oil if necessary), aim to wash either ever other day or 2-3 times a week. I've been going 3 because of winter, but most cases I go 2.
>>
>>10925000
T-lonil is the only shampoo that's worked for me. After a few days you'll have no dandruff occurring.
>>
same lad, I've resorted to using head and shoulders and it works
>>
>>10925000
Alright OP, here is my advice.
Anti dandruff Shampoo is shit. The only difference over regular Shampoo is that it contains small amounts of Selen and Climbazole.
It can work for light dandruff caused by a fungicide.
But you should rather do the following, get organic shampoo without silicon, alcohol and glycerin.
Check if you have a lack of Vitamin D or Iron. Also if you take iron supplements it if possible that you have to much iron, causing the same.
Eat healthy, and eat atleast 1g of Protein per kg of your weight per Day.
Don't shower too hot and don't shower too often. 2-3 times a week is enough if you don't do heavy Sport every Day. You can also shower with just water instead of Shampoo. Your head also produces less "grease" then.
If all this doesn't work then go to a Dermatologist and let him check what causes it, because then it is a real medical issue and then get a subscription for a medical Shampoo instead of "head and shoulders" meme Shampoo wich works in short term but not for long or doesn't Workshop at all, or only until you stop using it.
>>
eat'em
>>
apple cider vinegar helps.
>>
>>10925000
i use >selsun blue medicated
its the only thing that has ever worked for me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.