[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of hairstyle is this called, where only the upper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

What kind of hairstyle is this called, where only the upper hair is tied up?
>>
>>10920658
the messy legolas
>>
A pecan sandy
>>
the juicey margharetta
>>
>>10920658

the witcher after triss
>>
the mango bunny
>>
>tfw have to wear hair like that because it's not long enough for total bun yet

Seriously shit shucks, I suppose you need at least shoulder length hair for combining back and front hair into bun.
>>
File: late-to-the-party.jpg (89KB, 415x374px) Image search: [Google]
late-to-the-party.jpg
89KB, 415x374px
>>10920828
>not long enough for a total bun yet
its already played out, if you dont already have one, there is no point in growing one out now
>>
>>10920845
Maybe in /fa/ but in real world I only see the HY versions where only the top hair form that tiny half inc bun.

Kind of same that people here say shit like Qasas are "overplayed" because they get posted a lot, yet I've never seen a pair in the street/uni/anywhere.
>>
>>10920845
>played out
ponytails/buns have been a staple for a while for when you need your hair to be out of your face
the shitty "tie it as soon as your hair is longer than 3cm" top knot is what's played out
>>
>>10920658

>that hairline
>that pubic stash and pipe beard
>>
>>10920991
seriously if you can't grow facial hair just shave for fuck sake, looks awful
>>
>>10920658
the man bullet
>>
>>10920945
that is ture, but unfortunately ot's just not viewed that way anymore. yes it sucks and maybe you have been doing it for years, but if people see you with that hairstyle then they will think you are doing it on purpose. this is why its so fucking annoying when mainstream trends interfere with stuff you have been doing before it was cool.
>>
>>10921096
Fucking christ. I conpletely fucking agree with you. BUT. These days it's also really faggy to say shit like "....before it was cool" even though that's what I, also you, feel. Because of you do you'll be labeled as a fagot or a hipster for fucks sake. There's no escaping anything.
>>
>>10921096
>but if people see you with that hairstyle then they will think you are doing it on purpose.

No they won't, because world is not /fa/ and in reality 99% of people won't think about anything about your hair/style because most people don't give a fuck. If one out of like 500 people are even aware of the manbun meme, and you happen to cross paths in grocery stole aisle somewhere, there's a good chance he/she wont sacrifise 5 seconds worth of thought analyzing you.

Sometimes I forget /fa/ is full of teenagers who think people actually judge you and shit like you stand out like some special snowflake.
>>
>>10920658
the Rivian ponytail
>>
Why people care about the length of hair on a person still confuses me, who gives a fuck.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa1111d11.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa1111d11.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>10921166
I judge and analyze people's clothes/style/hair all the time in my head
>>
i thought it was just called a messy bun when it is half up half down
>>
>>10920658
kek, that dude looks like Cara but male
>>
File: IMG_20160205_102930.jpg (60KB, 480x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_102930.jpg
60KB, 480x556px
real answer: half ponytail.

hair is too short to look like a real one. but it is.
>>
>>10921569
Because you care too much about others and probably are an introverted autist. Also probably a teenager.
>>
>>10920658
the "I watched too much anime" hairstyle

>tfw I'm growing my hair out because I want that hairstyle
I am a bit of a weeb though
>>
>>10922294
same

I played through The Witcher 2 twice last summer and it grew on me
>>
>>10920845
Just because people are aware of it as a trend doesn't make it played out. Hardly anyone is willing to commit to 1+ years of hair growth.

Unfortunately most people that attempt it seem to have disgusting greasy hair, the completely wrong face or a receding hairline, so a quality manbun is not even close to overplayed.
>>
not bothering replying to all the posts

where have you fuckers been
manbun is played out as hell
literally worldstar hiphop even knows it's played out
baka

t. person with long enough hair to have a proper manbun but leaves it down because they aren't a fuccboi
>>
my mom said the man bun is played out
>>
>>10920733
ha ha those are good anon i dont think many people know about them : - )
>>
>>10921173
someone who actually played the game
/thread
>>
>tfw that hair is unattainable to me

The curly hair curse
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.