[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody likes shining, distracting, glowing white shoes in a fit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Nobody likes shining, distracting, glowing white shoes in a fit. What's a way to speed up the beating process and make it look used quicker?
>>
go hiking
>>
I wore my white chuck high tops in a kitchen for a month and they went from completely white to worse than they look in that picture.
>>
>Nobody likes shining, distracting, glowing white shoes in a fit. What's a way to speed up the beating process and make it look used quicker?

Not suprised that this meme is being spouted by lazy kids who probably shower before bed instead of waking up.

At least youll have a shoe to match your smelly self.
>>
>>10918966
Drag them through the dirt, it's that fucking simple.
>>
>>10918966
Bury the shit boi
>>
>>10918966
Wear them
>>
>>10918993
>not showering before and after sleeping
Disgusting faggot
>>
>>10918966

youre going to have to leave the basement and wear them outside
>>
>>10918966
walk 6 miles through the desert in them
>>
>>10919478
this
two showers a day master race
>>
Anyone have the picture of that tripfag with the piss soaked chucks, sweatpants, and denim jacket?
>>
Wear them to concerts.
>>
>>10918966
Wipe the midsoles down with acetone.
>>
>>10918966
Go to your nearest high school or field that has a sand pit for long jump. Walk around and beat the shoe up in there.
>>
>>10918993
showering before bed is goat. keeps your sheets clean and makes your hair the perfect texture the next day
>>
>>10918966

desu the best way is just to wear them....doing it artificially is just stupid.

Of course when you wear them you can just be a little more rough on them to get it started.
>>
>>10920395
this

clubs too
>>
>>10918966
Go outside.
Walk in rivers and shit.
Bury them for a few months.
Spend time in the dirt, etc.
Possibly smear something on them.
>>
>>10919888
It's bad for the skin
>>
bury in dirt for a week
My friend did that to some clothes for a Jason Vorheese halloween costume
>>
>>10923009
If your shoes get this dirty in clubs, you're going to the wrong clubs.
>>
>>10918966
Be attractive.
>>
>>10923109
depends man

for white canvas shoes a crowded club definitely helps beating them
>>
>>10918966
If you have a skateboard,ride around for a bit
>>
Dump wet coffee grounds on them a few times and go romping around in a field or something, just go outside
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.