[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SFB leather starts to tear after 3 months >tell nike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-4000584945018369514-1.jpg (1023KB, 1075x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4000584945018369514-1.jpg
1023KB, 1075x1820px
>SFB leather starts to tear after 3 months
>tell nike
>full refund with no fuss

Why did nobody ever tell me i could do this?
>>
>>10916775
cuz only scrubs dont know about it
>>
Because you can figure these things out on your own
>>
>>10916775
did you have to provide proof of purchase or anything like that?
>>
These boots are made for the military and we deserve such a return policy.

You forgot to thank me for my service.
>>
Has Nike every decked out a sneaker with full grain leather?
>>
I remember Nike had this policy with soccer cleats and I knew people who would keep returning their pairs to get a new pair
>>
Did you need proof or anything?
>>
>>10917772
various jordans, AFs etc
normally limited though
>>
>>10917764
No. To decided to join the military. Real soldiers don't join for people to kiss their ass. They do it for the honor
>>
>>10919077
>honor

aka ppl kissing their ass
>>
>>10919077
>honor
lol is that what they told you
>>
>>10919077
Or to earn some cash
>>
>>10916775
Man I need to try this. I bought some Nike free 4.0s from the factory outlet for like $70 a few weeks ago and the right shoe felt a bit off but I just assumed I'd have to break them in. Well after a week of wearing them at work the inside of my right foot just above the arch was fucking killing me could barely even walk, took out the soles and the stitching on the right one is completely off

Think I could get a refund?
>>
>>10919077
They do it beecause they dropped out of college/high school and are unqualified
>>
>>10919066
Yeah I have returned two pars so I had cleats for 2 years instead of 8 months
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.