[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is lil vert uzi the evolved version of Ian Connor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1234132324132.jpg (29KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1234132324132.jpg
29KB, 412x412px
Is it just me or is lil vert uzi the evolved version of Ian Connor?
>>
>>10916474
he looks like carti and ian mixed together
>>
YOU AINT SAFE IN THE SAFE HOUSE
>>
He's the uglier version of him
>>
File: c1761ae4e200eb8c52a051a021c10777.jpg (122KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
c1761ae4e200eb8c52a051a021c10777.jpg
122KB, 1280x853px
>>10916479

ehh not really.

carti looks better than all of them
>>
>>10916572
whats that masker stain on his face?
>>
all niggers look the same
>>
>>10916474
do not, compare my lover uzi to that trash of a human ian connor
>>
>>10916474
LIL UZI VERT IN TRICKY RICKY OWENS

https://twitter.com/LILUZIVERT/status/695068362385154053
>>
>>10916565
But Ian Connor is ugly as fuck already
>>
This is why I absolutely hate /fa/

You faggots sit here and argue about who is the more attractive black male fashion trendsetter.

>carti
>ian
>"lil vert uzi"

Like what the fuck do you faggots even sit for a minute and read the shit you write before you post it? Everyone on this board is in high school.
>>
>>10916970
>i only listen to smooth jazz and classical
>darn kids these days with their hippity-hop!
>>
>>10917114
I guarantee you I have a much greater depth of knowledge in regards to hip hop music than you ever will, "Jo$hua". That's the point of my post, this shit is not fashion related whatsoever. The style and aesthetic you idiots idolize so much comes from a freedom of expression and a carelessness for mainstream trends that nobody posting in this thread really understands. You base your ideas of modern fashion on whatever the hottest new instagram celebrity is wearing. You're all dick riding shark biting ass niggers. Develop your own sense of style and buck the mainstream in any way you can, don't come to this board to ask what people think of your favorite teenage instagram fashion model, and how much better he is than last seasons favorite teenage instagram model. Fuck you Jo$hua you fucking faggot.
>>
/fa/ really likes posting about the most random niggas
>>
>>10917132
Okay man, I guess I'll develop my own style and wear Rick Owens/CP Achillies
>>
>>10916578
he forgot to wipe the lil bit a poop off
>>
paradise yeaaaaa
>>
>>10917132

lol u maddd
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.