[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAF X ADIDAS 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Anyone know when in february the collection will be released?
>>
idk but the brown metallic ones look good as fuck
might be my first pair of stans
>>
>>10914504
Do you even understand how much time and effort that goes into designing those stans?

He's not just taking a premade pair and poking a bunch of holes in them to form an R
>>
>>10914516
>Ozweego 3

Pls
>>
>>10914511
but he actually is though. Cant imagine designing those stans took more than a day
>>
File: m-muh creaitvity.png (321KB, 680x626px) Image search: [Google]
m-muh creaitvity.png
321KB, 680x626px
>>10914511
>filename related
>>
>>10914500
How would you style it?
>>
hopefully soon
lookin to cop these
>>
>>10914492
There's already cheap fakes on Taobao.
http://imgur.com/a/5E7qM
>>
Literally no one has answered my question yet :(
>>
>>10914960
btw are you the one who uploaded those pics?
i have some questions on buying from taobao instead of aliexpress
>>
>>10914952
white / off white clothes or blue jeans with some really flashy juun j type top on some swaggy flamboyant shit
>>
>>10915380
Not my pictures or review but Ive ordered stuff off there before and can probably answer your question
>>
>>10914885
is there even a quality difference between the rafs and the european stan smiths?!
>>
>>10915440
Not him but the text on that link got me interested. I wasn't really aware of taobao, or basetao. From browsing through the sites, I'm assuming taobao is an e-bay-esque chinese site and basetao is an agent that lets us (americans) buy from it, and facilitate the shipment for us.

Now, questions:
1. How was the quality of the item(s) you've purchased?
2. Is shipping really ridiculously long?
3. Was the size of the item(s) you got close to what you were hoping? Bigger/smaller?
>>
>>10915440
>>10915497
Yeah i'm wondering something similar, just trying to get to understand how the whole agent system works when purchasing through taobao, and since it's obviously more complicated than ali cause its almost completely in chinese and the buying and shipment process is more aimed at people who buy lots instead of individual items
>>
>>10915497
1. It was better than what I could purchase at a mall here (new zealand). Shoes I got from a different seller (so, not the imgur link above) were pleather, but it hasnt distorted and theyre comfortable etc.
2. About 2 weeks using 4px fowarding
3. Shoes were tts, shirts were size M but slim fitting and comfortable. Literally just read the size chart and youll be ok if youre not retarded
>>
>>10914957
The only decent looking colourway this season imo. Raf stans seem tpo boring for my personal taste, and none of the trail runners seem that great.

I might change my mind tho if last season was anything to go by
>>
>>10914599
>>10914885
it might be sarcasm

>>10914957
these and the all green ones.
>>
>>10914492
Anybody got some white boi fits with response trails? I want to be surprised
>>
File: tumblr_n1qjpjdEGW1s3di3oo1_1280.jpg (282KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1qjpjdEGW1s3di3oo1_1280.jpg
282KB, 960x1280px
>>10915896
I have the same ones and color Sherm's wearing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.