[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut my hair myself and I do a good job on the top, but my sides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: lacho.jpg (52KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
lacho.jpg
52KB, 800x533px
I cut my hair myself and I do a good job on the top, but my sides and back are a mess and look like shit, im scared to cut it shorter than it would want. Today im going to get rid of my poverty looking longer hair on my back and get trimmed.

Please help me: What number should I use on the sides and back for this? The top is obviously scisored but I need to know the number for the sides and back to trim it with the trimmer. Or maybe is all 100% scissor? I doubt it tho.
>>
help
>>
>>10908050
it's all scissors man
>>
File: haircut2.png (291KB, 776x528px) Image search: [Google]
haircut2.png
291KB, 776x528px
>>10908170
how to cut the sides that short with scisor?

is this guy also scissors on the sides? it looks too equal in lenght to be scissors, looks trimmed to me

if trimmed, then what number??
>>
File: haircut3.png (394KB, 718x589px) Image search: [Google]
haircut3.png
394KB, 718x589px
>>10909178
here's a back picture
>>
help me or i shot myself
>>
>>10909189
5 then 4 then 3
5 where it is longer and by the top of your head then 4 as you get lower, then 3 as you get to the bottom. This will be hard to do if you are doing it yourself but that's how I do it and it looks good
>>
File: haircutsegments.png (393KB, 716x586px) Image search: [Google]
haircutsegments.png
393KB, 716x586px
>>10910124
Dude 5 where? pic related?
>>
>>10910824
Please HELP

open the pic and you will see what I draw

the thumbnail doesnt show it.
>>
>>10910824
Yeah that's what I meant. Just like that.
>>
>>10911226
>>10911337
I forgot to say though, take into consideration how thick your hair is vs how think his hair is. A 3 on you could like different vs a 3 on him because thickness. 3 always makes me look like a buzz so I use 4 instead cause I have thin hair. Does that make sense? And if you really are cutting yourself make sure you've got a good way to see the back of your head. Other than that, I would always use a clip size up just to be safe when I fist starting cutting my hair, so I'd use a 6 instead of a 5 and see how it looks before I actually do a 5 ya feel me?
>>
>>10911354
legit my man
im gonna try now and see how it looks like

if i fuck up i will not leave my room in 2 weeks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.