[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: received_529669113867044-1.jpg (320KB, 633x1114px) Image search: [Google]
received_529669113867044-1.jpg
320KB, 633x1114px
Hey /fa! I found this dress at Burlington Coat Factory, and I wanted to wear it to prom but it was much too big... I couldnt find a smaller size in store, or at all online... Anyone know a similar one for a non rediculous price??
>>
>>10907384
Have fun looking like shit at your prom bitch
>>
File: received_529669113867044-1-1.jpg (56KB, 414x253px) Image search: [Google]
received_529669113867044-1-1.jpg
56KB, 414x253px
Wow thats so productive thx
>>
>>10907397
Didn't know this forum was established to give advice to the offspring of low income fuck wits

The problem with you fucking millenialsnis that you expect shit handed to you, like this example you expect us to act as online fashion consultants who will source you a dress.

Uh, well sure but where is my money bitch? Celebrities and stylists pay for these services what makes you special?/

The fact that you have to shop at a discount merchandiser for a prlm dress means your entitled to an internet workforce you don't have to pay?

Why don't you drink bleach rather than shol for a taxky curtain dress you fucking waste of life. You're not worth the powder in a .223 cartridge let alone the brass ...kike
>>
>>10907406
this is the most autistic thing I'll read all year
>>
>>10907406
>Didn't know this forum was established to give advice to the offspring of low income fuck wits

Well we are on 4chan
>>
>>10907624
4chan is a place to dispense advice?
>>
>>10907627

Most people here are poor as fuck, students, low income workers, or all three.

If you expect people to be wearing brand new Burberry Prorsum and Loro Piana all the time, go to some preppy rich kid forum or styleforum or something, not 4chan.

Most people here have to hunt for bargains or go to memetier stuff like Uniqlo. I have to as well, and I'm not ashamed. It's just how it is.
>>
Get it tailored. And Sieg, chill man. We get it, nobody respects you around here because you're a whiney fuck with terrible advice, plz drop trip and kill yourself. (Bet you're p ugly too)
>>
>>10907627
This is a fashion board. One of the things that happens regularaly on here is that we give fashion advice.
Wtf are you getting so mad about, it's just a stupid question about a prom dress. Just don't fucking answer it, don't jerk yourself off into the thread holy fuck.
>>
>>10907653
he's just mad because nobody wanted to go to prom with his ugly ass
>>
fucking ugly dress, sieg is right. upvoted
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.