[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to have charisma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 512x287px
How to have charisma?
>>
Don't ask.
>>
>>10906679
*asks*
>>
Idk I've been told I'm charismatic but I feel I'm just deeply insecure and positively interacting with other people is the only way I can take my mind off of my own poor self-image
>>
>>10906700
Your lack of charisma is showing.
>>
File: GUY.jpg (101KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
GUY.jpg
101KB, 800x450px
>>10906676

you got it or you don't
>>
>>10906730
It won't show after I get advice from a Japanese forum replica
>>
being funny is the cheap bread andbutter way of having charisma.

on seduction, being liked and everything else aspect plays a huge role.
>>
>>10906709
I'm not sure if I'm charismatic and everyone likes me or I'm retarded and they're just being polite. Tbh i cant really think of a time when someone was just straight up rude to me though
>>
>>10906676
Watch Mad Men
Be Don
>>
I've been told I'm charismatic, and I'd argue that's true because I have a lot of friends, and a lot of people consider me attractive.

Anyways, what I do is try to talk to people. Hear their thoughts, discuss them, try to see it from their perspective. I still say my own opinion confidently, because no one likes a pushover and I don't either.

I just try to respect people and be a friendly face in general.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>10906676
Emulate others, even fictional characters. Obviously not exactly, don't copy - thats cringeworthy, but break down what elements of their personalities you find so engaging and figure out how to work that into your own existing self.

It's confidence - but not the obnoxious type; you can tell when someone's simply memorised How to Win Friends and Influence People.
>>
>>10906970
dad core show
>>
>>10906981
This dude is spot on. Try to smile and be warm to people works really well. Also don't be a negative edgelord, that only makes you faggot.
>>
>>10907482
Be yourself
>>
How you view the world will automatically transfer to others via your body language. If you generally view the world with distrust, this will make others feel distrustful of you. If you’re nervous and fidgety, the girls are going to find you “creepy”, since scared animals creep away from danger. Ultimately, the best pickup artists and naturals all have one thing in common: They feel safe in the social sphere. The world is not out to get them. With this worldview comes a lightness, warmth and playful freedom in your behaviours, which other humans instantly recognize and want to be a part of. This is a cornerstone of charisma
Cultivate a daily meditation/yoga habit to begin conditioning relaxation and safety into your life. Even 15 minutes a day will have wide positive repercussions.

Get many new reference points about the world around you, by travelling, talking to many types of people, and facing your fears. Broaden the scope from just pickup. Find a homeless guy and ask him for his story. Go down to the roughest pub in town and socialize with the locals. Face those fears daily, and get a real emotional grasp on what really is safe or unsafe in the world.

Put your focus on your desires. Pursue your pleasure. Have at least one hobby or job that requires your dedicated focus for at least a few hours each day. This habitually sets your Circuit I behavioural mode to "Advance" rather than "Retreat". Ever found that pickup was a lot easier after doing something you loved for several hours that day? By spending enough time in a mode of pursuing what pleases you, Advance begins to become your default script.
>>
Get good male role models who can dominate others socially and mimic them, finding out how they do it. Hang around with them religiously, even if you can't stand them. Finding guys who already get women and who can stand up for themselves socially is the most important learning tool available to you in pickup.

Develop your own strong emotional bias. You should have an opinion for everything. If you don't, just make one up. The strength of your views determines how strongly you can influence (dominate) others.

Take up a martial art such as MMA where you get beaten up every session, and get to beat up other people. This desensitizes you to the “fighting” possibility of domination games: with the fear of physical fighting removed, you’ll better hold your emotional state, and become a domination tour de force.

Decide what you will and won’t put up with socially, and defend it vigorously. Regard your own mental and physical space as sacred ground, and forbid others from trespassing on it. If someone openly disrespects you, call them on it, and find out where their boundary really lies. Winning or even just surviving a few of these confrontations will do wonders for your confidence. Your imprint will change to assume a higher default position in the pecking order, and your body language will follow: bye-bye hunched shoulders and submissive pose, hello confidence and standing up straight. Balance this however with learning to take a joke. The goal of this exercise is to develop self-respect, not become a walking assault charge.
>>
Be white attractive and wealthy
>>
>>10907719
Im not a male
>>
>>10907760

no grills here , don't beleive you
>>
>>10906676
Fake it til you make it
>>
>>10906676
smile a lot and don't EVER say anything negative. you don't have to be overly positive but don't be negative
>>
>>10906958
Are you me?
I usually lean towards
>>10906970
It's a very strange feeling, but I think it's natural, not so much insecurity as it is perfectionism.
>>
>>10907885
meant to reply to
>>10906981
instead of
>>10906970
>>
>>10906970
*tips fedora*
>>
>>10907707
this is good advice

>>10907719
this is shit advice, I mean come on, "you should have an opinion for everything"? Enjoy being seen as that insufferable knows-it-all, uneducated fuck that took a stand without knowing anything about what he is talking about
>>
>>10906745
That's the fallacy and I'm in it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.