[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Streetwear/ General: 02/01/2016 EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Streetwear stuff.png (195KB, 2358x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Streetwear stuff.png
195KB, 2358x1288px
So the first month of 2016 was pure shit for streetwear fashion..

Post brands you own/look forward to being next up/played out/killed/mallcored by the end of 2016 that are or are not listed in pic-related.

I'm trying to see if we can have a general consensus on which brands are clearly respected/hyped/or just advice on what to cop or drop before it get's severely played out
>>
>>10906405
Forgot to mention what sites/blogs/tumblrs/IGs you faggots follow for inspo/keeping up with fashion labels, none of that bullshit complex and vfiles shit
>>
When is the Supreme s/s 16 going to be announced.
>>
I wouldn't really group Rick in with all those designers. Sure Geos might be in the fuccboi realm but I don't see the entire Rick aesthetic getting played out any time soon, simply because its so inaccessible or alien to the average streetwear enthusiast.
>>
>>10906430
mid February like last year i assume
>>
Fuck ASAP Rocky, tumblr, resellers and trend-riding faggots for ruining Gosha

Gosha should just ignore this SS16 collection and skip to AW16
>>
>picking brands niggers and rappers wear almost exclusively.

Never understood why Acne is considered part of streetwear. Why do nigs flock to the same brands
>>
I loved the design of that little heart. I bought the CDG Converses and had no idea how it was linked with hypebeasts and all those fucking faggots.

I just wanted converses with a cute little heart with bug eyes. Fuck.
>>
>>10907629
You got play converses not cdg

I really wanted a Ferrari so I bought a red fiat
>>
File: black_turtleneck_1024x1024[1].jpg (64KB, 1024x859px) Image search: [Google]
black_turtleneck_1024x1024[1].jpg
64KB, 1024x859px
What about that guy Heron Preston that just dropped overpriced stuff? I wanted to buy the turtleneck for resale purposes as I deeply hate fuccbois and want their money.
>>
>>10907750
some noob is trying to double the price for something that is actually still in stock
lol
https://www.grailed.com/listings/394760
>>
File: image.png (770KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
770KB, 680x576px
>>10907796
I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually bought it. Grailed is full of fuccbois spending their dad's money on ugly shit
>>
File: sidewayssmiley.jpg (240KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
sidewayssmiley.jpg
240KB, 1100x733px
: /
>>
>>10908040
How much for the Ye bapesta
>>
File: QFhBmp4.jpg (758KB, 3034x2277px) Image search: [Google]
QFhBmp4.jpg
758KB, 3034x2277px
the only relevant streetwear brand is supreme
>>
XLARGE
SSUR
XGIRL
MILKFED
MISHKA

Supreme is the only streetwear brand on OP pic related, amirite?
>>
>>10906405
No one's talking about brands guys. Let's get a brand rate/hate thing going on
>>
File: IMG_2206.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>10909654
Palace?
>>
>>10909814
Sure, they need to start by cooling off with the fucking Tri-Fergs before they start becoming played out

Also I just walked into this store that sells normie shoes and they literally had Billionaire Boys club sprawled on the fucking counter.

Fucking lame as shit Pharrell basically died
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.