[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when I started dressing "nice" with my MFA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

>tfw when I started dressing "nice" with my MFA uniform and would get compliments.
>Actually start getting in fashion and experiment more.
>Wear mostly A.P.C. and Acne as well as SLP and Raf inspired clothes.
>No more compliments
>Some kid said "You look like a German exchange student who loves A$AP Rocky.
>tfw

Is this shit worth it...
>>
>APC, Acne, SLP, Raf
hello fuckboi
>>
>2016
>still wearing clothing
>>
Post a fit.
>>
>>10906185
>Wearing meme brands

Get some palace / preme / gosha / cav empt / stone island / bape / off white
>>
>>10906237
bape and supreme are memes. When they die they'll die hard.

Rest checks out tho
>>
>Some kid said "You look like a German exchange student who loves A$AP Rocky.

That's the best compliment you can get desu senpai

Also consider this: who are you dressing for? Are you dressing for yourself or for others?
>>
>>10906185
>You look like a German exchange student who loves A$AP Rocky

id take that as a compliment
>>
>>10906185
>>Some kid said "You look like a German exchange student who loves A$AP Rocky.

kekson

nice. Also

>AH - PE - SE
>"fashion experiment"

More like basics - the brand.
>>
Dress for your own sake nigga. Wear it with confidence.

People like confidence.
>>
>>10906282
Also, "you look like someone who loves asap rocky" is NOT a compliment.

Just to clarify.
>>
>>10906237
are you suggesting those brands arent memes?
>>
>>10906185
A lot of people assume I'm German as well. I don't really know why.
>>
>>10906246
They all memes nigga. /fa/ only knows memes.
>>
>>10906185
>Some kid said "You look like a German exchange student who loves A$AP Rocky
that sounds awesome man. post fits?
>>
I've had 3 people say I dress like Drake after buying timberlands since that fucking hotline bling video. Note I bought them a few months before that fucking vid guess they aren't commen on the West Coast
>>
>tfw people tell me i look like a model

i just wear skin tight jeans from Dior and Acne, and the rest of my clothes are Dries.

I wear a lot of expensive rings though.
>>
>>10906373
One time I walked into this clothing store and the woman behind the counter thought I was a girl, wtf.
Then she realized I wasn't and said that I looked like a model

I felt really memed
>>
>>10906295
Are you blond haired and blue eyed?
>>
>>10906185
>Some kid said "You look like a German exchange student who loves A$AP Rocky

Fucking REKT
>>
>>10906237
hahaha are you shitting me senpai
>>
>>10906185
this reminds me of /fit/. ottermode or slim muscular dudes (which just means abs and some definition) get most of the compliments and admiration. bodybuilders just look too big and off-putting to most people.

i think it has to do with being a tryhard. going "deeper" into fashion just eliminates more and more normies and you get admiration from /fa/scists only. just like /fit/ only gets miring from other buff dudes and women just call them "too big".
>>
My niece asked me if I was a pirate.
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>10906373
American?
>>
File: 1437507611565.png (619KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1437507611565.png
619KB, 660x660px
This all has to stop. Dress well. Blue jeans, white shirt, sneakers. Black slacks, oxford, cap toes.

No one gives a fuck about your bape hoodie or your Raf poncho. Women don't care about your Y3s or Rick Owens skirt. You look stupid and youre killing your chances of having sex. Fuck "dressing for yourself" or trying to impress a bunch of fuccbois on a Korean transsexual dating site.

This thread happens daily because kids are being lied to. Listen to me. Recovery fashion junky now yoked and actually getting pussy.

End rant.
>>
>>10906237
>get some palace, preme, gosha

get a highschool diploma
>>
File: band-aid.jpg (241KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
band-aid.jpg
241KB, 500x700px
>>10906185
>still dressing minimalist aka Raf core.
you won't get compliments for "no-style" you look harmless, clean but you have no style at ALL.

Want an style? Gothninja, just be picky about the stuff. What something more normie that has an edge? Full SLP.

want to be an early adopter and maybe set trends? Lunarcore, Niheicore.

Thats all there is to it so far. Also stop dressing for other people DUMBASS, dress for yourself.
>>
this exact thread with the same exact responses was already posted like 2 weeks ago or im losing my mind
>>
>>10908849
You came to a fashion forum to rant about fashion being implemented?
Wew lad.
>>
File: 1453258576019.gif (1010KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
1453258576019.gif
1010KB, 400x212px
>>10908896
It was.

>>10908875
Stop. Please stop. Gothninja? Have you ever seen a vagina? Please sell your Rick, get a gym pass and collect v-cards. You're welcome.
>>
File: image.png (743KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
743KB, 1136x640px
>>10906237
I made fun of a guy wearing some of those brands last weekend
>>
File: 1454025208794.gif (832KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454025208794.gif
832KB, 320x240px
>>10908907
You mean indoctrinated...
>>
>>10908909
You don't like Gothninja? well pick something else... /fa/ nows a few styles but we know it pretty well.

otherwise talk shit post fit. post fit, let's see if you're better than /fa/.
>>
>>10908918
Post a fit? Did you not read what I said? I wear the least clothing possible so women can see my arms fool. This ain't no game. Pussy is life.
>>
>no was has ever approached me or talked to me in public before

;..)
>>
>>10908849
>Women don't care about your Y3s or Rick Owens skirt. You look stupid and youre killing your chances of having sex.

Not that it really matters, but this depends on one's social circles.

...or was this actually a blog post about you failing to get sum?
>>
>>10907818
that adorable
>>
>>10908921
If you are dressing to get laid then you are doing the right thing. If people want to get laid themselves they should follow this advice.

If you genuinely have an interest in making a fashion statement however, then dont get mad about not getting pussy, pick what you prioritize and go in 100%. Commit to aesthetix for its own sake and beauty is its own reward.

Regardless of what path you choose, lifting weights will make u mpre beautiful and more attractive to women
>>
>>10906373
Black jeans on long skinny legs by any chance?
I've had a few model compliments when I wear black skinnies with no stacks and some standard denim jacket. Never had such compliments with any other fit.
I'm barely upper average looking, high 6 low 7 maybe, so it's gotta be the jeans.
>>
File: n_real_madrid_varios-8335847.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
n_real_madrid_varios-8335847.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>10908943
I've taken 14 v-cards bruh. I cut through hymen like butter. My bed sheets have the stains to prove it. You sitting here trying to imply you are in a social circle, let alone one that appreciates your "aesthetic." You mad corny bruh. We can talk when you get your first genital wart.

>>10908950
Dude. Shut the fuck up with this beauty and aesthetic shit. Rick will not keep you warm at night. A thick Puerto Rican bitch will. Then she'll make you Arroz con Pollo in the morning. 9 months later she'll give you a child to neglect. You mad corny bruh.
>>
>>10908978
>You sitting here trying to imply you are in a social circle, let alone one that appreciates your "aesthetic."

I wasn't really implying anything.

You talk like you trying to prove something here.
>>
>A thick Puerto Rican bitch will.
>liking fat girls
>liking shit skins
Disgusting. Opinion disregarded >>>/fit/
>>
>>10908978
>>10909006
>>
>>10906237
Obvious b8
>>
File: 1451948342717.jpg (389KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451948342717.jpg
389KB, 960x1280px
>>10908999
Bruh. You were about to get bodied by some firey insults but ima let it slide. I ain't got nothin to prove. In fact, I'm straight chillin. I got this little heina right now on all fours suckin my dick. I got a breakout down there but I told her it was just pimples so she chillin. Plus she 3 months pregnant so I ain't even gotta wrap it. Peace bruh. Tell your sister I said sup
>>
>>10908978
0/10 we know you're white
>>
>>10909032
Mad racial bruh
>>
>>10909023
weak b8
>>
>>10909273
Yet you respond to him. Quit feeding the trolls.
>>
>>10906328
timberlands arent common at all on the west coast because of the climate
>>
>>10906185
>You look like a German exchange student who loves A$AP Rocky.

sounds dope
>>
>>10908918
Woah ur memeing hard
>>
>>10906185
>>10906185
Reviewbrah would make a good SLP model. He's turning into a pretty handsome man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJYVmvNdvZM
>>
>dressing like the most basic faggot in the world
>"buddhits zo clean, it's zo mnml, it's zo shafe!!?"

It might fit well, and it might "look good" as a clean and simple fit, but it's not very interesting. Gain a fucking personality, you drone.
>>
>>10908978
We have different priorities in life amd thats ok : ^ )

Im traumatised by a bad combination of bad past sexual experience and psychadellic drugs, so i go out of my way to avoid sex. Its a shame that you deride beauty with your 90s monkey slang tho, you probably dont have much of an interest in art so you'll never really understand my perspective
>>
>>10908849

>entire life revolves around finding new meat holes to stick yourself into

lol dude
>>
>>10908858
>get a highschool diploma

Kek'd
>>
Bought some Y3s and a Supreme/TNF jacket that I fell in love with. I've never worn them. I literally just hang them or keep them on a shelf just because. I literally wear a black sweater almost everyday and whatever Roshes that go good with my pants. I care less about showing it off to the world. Whether it might be a waste, it makes me feel good.
>>
good thread everbody
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.