[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I know you don't like cases on your phone but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (853KB, 1134x1163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
853KB, 1134x1163px
Hey guys
I know you don't like cases on your phone but I kind of need one
It's for an iPhone 6s and I'm thinking the original Apple leather ones
Which colour will look best?
Also no hard cases that scratch the back of you have other options
>>
>>10902750
Do not get the leather one. I watched a drop-test video man years ago for the iPhone 6+ case between the rubber Apple case or the leather one and the rubber one which never cracked but the leather one almost immediately couldn't absorb the impact.

To this day I've dropped my phone several fucking times in the hopes of it being cracked but not a single time has it shattered. The case is now peeling off slightly but it is still pretty amazing for 2 year wear, I might replace it soon
>>
>>10902923
It's not really for drop protection, I've gotten used to the shape and slipperiness so I never drop it. Just need some scratch protection and a bit more grip
>>
>>10902750
I have the leather one and it saved my phone. The biggest advantage is that the phone's not so damn slippery. Colour wise black or brown.
>>
ive dropped my phones many times on concrete and wooden floors and i dont use a case

the worst is i get a few scuffs along the edges

however about a month ago i dropped my phone in my bathroom which is like that really hard ceramic tiling and it fell face first and the screen got fucked

i had applecare replacement but im surprised it survived over 20 drops before being cracked. the insides were probably fucked a bit tho.

i just hate cases desu.
>>
I bought a Thanotek K11 bumper on my 6s and use ballistic glass screen protector from Amazon and a back clear cover to prevent scratches. Very happy with it over the Spigen I had previously.
>>
>>10903235
Why do you hate cases?
>>
>>10903308
they make the phone bulkier. i also hate putting screen protectors because they just get dirty as hell and grime starts building up on the edges.
>>
>>10902979
What do you think of Saddle Brown?
>>
>>10903321
Yeah, but then you end up with that one big scratch that fucks the entire screen.
>>
>>10903322
I got the Saddle Brown one.
Looks great and after a few months it gets a patina that looks really good.
>>
What about for S6 phones?
>>
File: GetImage.png (104KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.png
104KB, 550x550px
magpul field case in black.

I never had compliments on a phone case before this
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>10902750
>>
>>10903976
>>10903962
Oh god no
>>
>I need one
Mate, that sounds like someone with authority over you is granting you a privilege of using an iPhone, so you're obligated to protect it.

Either it's a company loaned phone, or your parents are making you get one.
>>
>>10903235
>>10902923
>I've dropped my phone a million times, never breaks
>lightly toss it onto a cheap, soft particle board IKEA table, screen is obliterated
>>
>>10903863
this

I got drunk and dropped my phone and now there's a billion little scratches everywhere, I got a screen protector just in time
>>
File: image.jpg (632KB, 1792x2731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
632KB, 1792x2731px
was gonna tell the anon from the last thread that I just got mines but the thread was alredy dead : ~ (
>>
Get a transparent one and put a polaroid photo of your girlfriend in the back.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 667x720px
>>10907216
>>
>>10907216
Get a transparent one and put a photo of someone's girlfriend on the back and make sure they see it in casual convo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.