[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most effay personality type? I vote for ENTP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (49KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 360x360px
What's the most effay personality type?

I vote for ENTP. They're passionately apathetic about everything, and I am one myself.
>>
>>10902703
I'd say ISTP, bc of stoic-ish outlooks.
>>
Not INFP for sure.

>tfw INFP
>>
>>10902708
Hm you may be right anon, stoicness is certainly an /fa/ trait.

>>10902711
I think the introversion inherently damages your case
>>
>>10902708
egh too autistic

ESTP for sure - dynamic maverick? maybe lacking that trendy aloofness but implies a certain trendsetting quality. dynamic doesnt need to mean outspoken.
>>
>tfw always get intj edgelord
>>
File: marianne-denicourt-1-sized.jpg (19KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
marianne-denicourt-1-sized.jpg
19KB, 200x320px
INFP - INTP hybrid
existence is suffering
>>
Self testing with these tests is fucking retarded.

There are certain traits that people associate in a positive way. If it asks you if youre punctual, then I would bet my left testicle that a shit ton of people select 'mostly' even though themselves knowing that they arent. Same applies for shit like being organized, analytical etc. These are things that are regarded as good.

However, doing stuff without thinking is widely considered bad, therefore many people will lie to themselves and claim that they arent part of that group. People will never be honest, they love to lie to themselves, especially in regards to personal traits. Its the only way the can reamain 'happy'. Thats why most 'nerds' end up with INTJ, because they pretend to be some intellectual geniuses who analyze everything they do and never let emotion get in the way of pragmatism. I wouldnt even be surprised if most of them are so fucking deluded that they actually believed the shit they selected.

Test has to be performed by a psychologist who had contact to you for years. Or at least a truckload of people who know about your habits and the way you act (and wouldnt be lying about it to avoid hurting your feelings).
>>
I'm ENFP, which is perfectly suiting

That being said, I'm both extrovert and introvert, I love being alone, but I love being with people too.
>>
>>10902870
Calm down billy
>>
ENFP hands down
You can't get more effay than having Extroverted Intuition and Introverted Feeling dominant and secondary
ISTJ and INTJ is the least effay by far
>>
>>10902734
same here
>>
I'm an INFJ

I'm able to make friends easily with people but as days go on and on, I just distance myself from them. I guess I try to find really meaningful relationships with people, and not just a 'occasionally walks past each other at uni and says 'hey!' and a little bit of small talk' type relationship.

MBTI is bullshit anyway, I asked my friend about it and he said the big five personality test (OCEAN or something like that) is much more accurate
>>
>>10902870
found the intj
>>
>>10902915
O84-C89-E31-A1-N32
>>
>>10902870
These tests aren't exact science
Also the results are fucking obviously about how you perceive yourself, if you know you are lying the result is skewed, no shit
You are the retarded here m8
drop trip
>>
>>10902941
>if you know you are lying the result is skewed
And then you realize that most people couldnt be honest about themselves if their own life depended on it. So its unlikely that they 'know that they are lying'. They simply are so deluded that they actually believe that they fulfill the criteria. Guess thats too complicated for you to grasp.
>>
File: this is me.png (7KB, 428x179px) Image search: [Google]
this is me.png
7KB, 428x179px
>>10902915
Fairly accurate, I'd probably be more into the middle in Extro/introvert, because I am honestly both.
>>
>>10902951
>the results are fucking obviously about how you perceive yourself
drop trip
>>
ENFP, definetly.
"They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected."
"ENFPs are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom."
>>
ENTP-ESTP
>>
>>10902873
I'm ENFP too
>>
I'm a hot guy who is ENTJ , but i would probably not call myself effay , mostly because i tend to be fairly conservative towards hair and clothes , don't use hair products or wear something flamboyant , preppy style is where i feel most comfortable , but that's not effay
>>
>>10902870
This is more or less true. Not sure if I completely agree that it invalidates the test, though.

>>10902703
>>10902708
I will never understand why people on the Internet think apathy is somehow something cool. It reminds me of 15 year old kids pretending to be the "cool" guy from whatever anime they watch.

The truly apathetic guys I know fucked up their lives hard because they didn't give a fuck when it was time to give a fuck.
>>
>>10903176
>I'm a hot guy

sure thing bud
>>
>>10903187
>>
>>10903196
look at this uggo and his retarded over HDR'd photo
>>
>>10903236
>>10903187
How to spot an ugly fucker with one 4chan™ post
>>
>>10903256
>doesn't know how to take a picture without ruining it with meme effects
>can't even count to two

lmaoing @ ur life
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1136px
>>10903312
Not even the same guy, just thought you were a faggot
>>
File: 479930608.jpg (165KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
479930608.jpg
165KB, 594x395px
>>10903179
Probably because it looks cool in movies.

I'm extremely apathetic desu and if my life was a movie I'd look cool as fuck, but this is real life so I just come across as a miserable prick.
>>
I'm an ESFJ if that means anything
>>
>>10903524
>it's the "post from my phone so he won't know it's really me" trick

good one loser but I know all of the samefag tactics
>>
>>10903900
>it's an "anon covers his ass by pretending to be retarded" post

WHEN WILL YOU REDDITORS LEAVE MY BOARD
>>
>>10902711
im interchangeable between infp and intp, ive taken the test like 15 times and get one or the other 50/50
>>
>>10902873
I'm the same
>>
File: 1448567240172.jpg (13KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1448567240172.jpg
13KB, 236x354px
>>10902703
>ESTJ
It screams SUCCESS.
>>
>>10902835
There is no hybrid cognitive functions.
>>
ENTP here it's lit
>>
>>10905656
cognitive functions are not black and white, tests usually provide a percentile within the spectrum of each function.

Ambivert would lie in the middle.
>>
INTP, obviously.
>>
File: 1452997470631.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1452997470631.gif
421KB, 700x525px
I've gotten INTP or ESTP every time I've taken it. I'm kind of a weirdo in that I likely have Aspergers so when I found out I basically changed everything about myself that was indicative of having it. I still think I don't, but my mom pretty much told me I did as a fact for the 18 years I lived with her, so I eventually believed it and decided to make it as unnoticeable as possible.

I used to get bullied a lot when I was younger, so I would say that the old me is more INTP that has bits of ESTP mixed in as a filler to make people like me more, and to like myself more. It's worked, but I think it's hard for me to be content with myself when my mom basically acted as a 4chan board calling me an autist every day of my life.
>>
>>10905725
After reading this, I'm wondering if I might have multiple personality disorder or am bipolar...
>>
>all these extroverts

Ree tbqh
>>
>>10903179
What's your type pat?
>>
>>10905771
ENTJ
>>
>>10902703
I'm also ENTP, I read somewhere that we are the most "introverted extroverts". I believe that has something to do with our seemingly apathetic nature. I honestly do not like giving off that vibe and I've been working to change that about myself.
>>
ENFP is most effay

Confident socialites who have ideas that don't fit the rest of society.
>>
my pat is INFJ, any others here?
>>
>>10902835
samesies
>>
im an enfj, what can you say about me?
>>
>>10905802
I indulge in it anon, makes me look mysterious desu
>>
>>10902703
ENTP here

I'm starting to hate being ENTP more and more because I hate when someone says something and I have to convince them they're wrong even when I don't care about the topic at all
>>
>>10902703
>I vote for the one I am

No, really? You're a faggot, is what you are and there's nothing /fa/ about being the type of little bitch who would make this type of thread.
>>
>>10905725
>>10905740
I know these feels brehs.

Personally there's the "weird" dorky kid I am who is judged and criticized by his own conscience (who in turn was partially molded by his critical mother), then there's the cool, uninterested, loner I portray myself calculating my moves, body language and what I say, while completely memeing and dorking-out inside my head.
>>
>>10905776
You make me feel ashamed to be an ENTJ
>>
>>10906922
Fuck man, it's like we're the same person.
So, how's life?
>>
intj ofc
>>
Pseudoscience is not /fa/.
>>
>>10902703
im an intj its not very fun i just calculate shit all day long
>>
>>10902916
underrated post
>>
>>10906944
Oh, well I'm realizing the portrayed cool exterior which ignores interested qt3.14s is really causing me to miss out on a lot of opportunities. Trying to find a remedy. How about you, bruh?
>>
>>10907034
Are you expecting genetic proof for the Briggs Myers test? Most of psychology is discerning patterns and creating tools for understanding the hugely complex shitfest that is the human brain. It serves to provide insight and analysis, not to prove every person fits in a box.
>>
>>10907203
Actually same man. The last few girls that have showed interest in me have made be basically lose interest by showing theirs. I then feel like shit because I just lost interest in a girl that I was really into before. It could be that these girls are just clingy and that's what's turning me off idk.

Similarly, because I got made fun of a lot when I was younger, I find it really weird being well liked. I always feel like people are just pretending to be my friends like it's a big practical joke, but then I basically have to shake myself into reality.
>>
>tfw ENFP whose developed social anxiety
i don't know where it came from and i want to fucking die reeeeee
>>
>intp

I have no understanding of fashion at all, just buy whatever plain clothes fit my poor financial situation.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.