[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. Was it aspie of me to go to the Gym like this? I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: dangies52.jpg (75KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dangies52.jpg
75KB, 720x960px
Be honest. Was it aspie of me to go to the Gym like this? I thought it was cool but everyone seemed to look at me and I could hear a group of girls giggling by the rowing machines.
>>
Maybe its a good thing that those girls were giggling. You look fine to me.
>>
>>10895856

better than the dudebros and tough girls who wear snapbacks while wearing their beats by dr.dre headphones
>>
if you actually tucked a shirt into basketball shorts, yeah, just wear a tshirt or tank top no one looks cool at the gym, if you do, you arent working out
>>
>caring about what you wear to the gym
if anyone gives a shit about how other people dress when making gains then they are obviously narcissistic cunts. seriously, i'm sure those roasties are only there to either squat and flex their ass genetics to thirsty dudes or to just take selfies and leave. if it concerns you that much, just go out to the mall and get some adidas gear.
>>
Who cares what you wear to the gym anyways? Work it
>>
tucking in your shirt while working out is the stupidest thing ever. that just doesnt make sense.
>>
w2c you
>>
>>10895863
exactly, i wear my snapback with audio technicas
>>
>>10895856
No it's fine, as long as your form is good what you wear doesn't really matter since you'll smell like shit by the end of the workout anyways
>>
>>10895856
i wouldn't have looked twice at you, but youre tall m8 ;)
>>
Yes, it was. The only shit you need at the gym: a fitted athletic shirt (not compression; from under armour or whatever your favourite company is), compression shorts under plain athletic shorts, runners or lifting shoes (whatever you're doing), mp3 player with earbuds, and water bottle. You can have supps if you want, but personally ive been able to make it to a three plate bench on nothing but meat and potatoes so personally I think it's a waste of money. Wifebeaters, over ear headphones, snapbacks, etc are all extremely gym rat-ish; not a good look bro.

What's actually cool is having a regular gym you go to. At mine, they don't even make me swipe in anymore, they just let me in.
>>
i wear basketball shorts and white tee shirt when I workout
>>
You look great, OP
>>
File: 7.jpg (185KB, 1600x1132px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
185KB, 1600x1132px
guy on left is only acceptable gym look
>>
>>10895856
I wear almost the same as you op, you look fine. I wear short golfing shorts and a gildjan jumper tucked in and no one bats an eye
>>
>>10897195
rOWA PYBYNHCKVNN
>>
File: dangies2.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
dangies2.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I suppose I am not the autist I briefly thought I was.
>>
File: dangies15.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
dangies15.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
bump
>>
>>10899491
You look like Dylan Carlson, from the band Earth. Look at the interview from the Kurt and Courtney movie.
>>
Teebeeeich, you look pretty retarded.
>children's walmart shorts
>long sleeve button up WITH a collar
>random colors
>athletic gym shorts pulled up past knees
>shorts pulled up above hips
If I saw you at the gym my initial thought would be "why is this style-senseless guy dressed like that at the gym and not the confines of his own home" quickly followed by, "well, he's just here to work, so it doesn't matter", then followed by "except he has no concept of gym attire, so it's possible he doesn't know what he's doing". I would then continue my workout, keeping an eye on you to make sure you didn't hurt yourself or were some creep just perving about.

Honest truth, familiatachipai.
>>
>>10899491
Hot
>>
>>10895856
Face is solid but you have the fashion sense of a fucking 10 year old.
>>
>>10895856
I think the people staring and giggling are just the spotlight effect, but that outfit is still pretty ugly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.