[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /fa/ way to walk with a backpack? Hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (84KB, 700x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 700x894px
What's the most /fa/ way to walk with a backpack? Hands in the pockets? Hands swaying freely? Hands holding the backpack straps?
>>
literally the most insecure thread ive read here
>>
Yeah who cares about zach lavine
>>
>>10893564
HAHAHA
>>
>>10893564
you just hold it to your side in your hand, who puts their backpack on their back wtf
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 439x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 439x603px
>>10893615
>sidepack
>>
insecurities the thread
>>
Now thats what I Call Autism: Volume 3
>>
>>10893564
Holy fucking shit this is depressing, get some help dude.
>>
I'm so sorry dude.

I'm so sorry you're this insecure.

I hope you don't worry about it.
>>
troll thread
>>
>>10893564
one strap it duh
>>
>>10893564
No one will notice/care how you walk except if you act like a sperg.
>>
OP is an autistic fuck but everyone is shitting on him even though most people here dress to keep up appearances. Either to look presentable/professional/trustworthy/friendly/approachable/whatever or, for the edgy teenagers, to make a statement.

The idea behind it is the same, you care about how people perceive you way too much.
>>
File: burn niggers.jpg (156KB, 590x416px) Image search: [Google]
burn niggers.jpg
156KB, 590x416px
You gotta one strap it!
>>
2 straps
Hands in coat pocket or if you don't have a coat, right hand in pocket, left hand free
>>
Kriss Kross style, nigga: pants, shirt backwards; backpack on your front.
>>
>>10893615
"no"
>>
>>10893564
I forget what do with my hands If I leave them hanging.
>>
Look like you don't really care where your hands are you conformist shmuck
>>
>>10893564
Whichever way you're the most comfortable with. Being comfortable is effay
>>
One strap or carrying it by the handle off to your side barely above the ground.
>>
You have to extend the straps as far as they go and tie it to one of the belt loops on your jeans and drag it along with you, with your hands in your pockets at all times
>>
why do you even ask since you never your house?
>>
>>10895658
How else will he if he never ?
>>
>>10895676
I meant, where will he apply that newly acquired fashionable hand sweeping? kitchen or living room?
>>
>>10893564
You need to be killed.
You are on the internet asking autists how to walk with a backpack on.
Please consider your life and realize suicide is the only thing for you
>>
you sound fucking handicap
>>
>>10893564
Walk like you normally do... What the fuck is happening here. If you're truly that insecure you have other things to worry about besides how you look when you walk.
>>
>>10893564
Holy shit don't even think about it you weirdo closet trap fapper.
>>
>>10893564
>MAXIMUM INSECURITY: The thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.