[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plastic Surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (34KB, 582x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 582x370px
Is it worth it?
>>
Never.
>>
>>10892415
It's not that expensive, and considering how much better treatment handsome people get it only feels like a wise decision
>>
Always worth it, just make sure you get a legit dr.
>>
if its to look more femenine yes. if not its shit.
>>
>>10892427
fuckboy trying to cope with being a twinkfag lmao suck my dick
>>
>>10892440
Killl yourself go back to /fit/
>>
Is it true you should keep the tongue in the roof of the mouth for maximum facial aestethics
>>
>>10892708
When growing up I guess. No point in doing it now. I do believe in mouth breathing causing this shit.
>>
>>10892715
Not true.
http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
http://claimingpower.com/properswallowing/
I guess it also depends slightly on genetics, but chances are if you have a baby face it's because of this.
>>
>>10892746
They need to do some science studies in this, I mean in theory it all sounds great but I'd like to see some studies other than random blogs

That being said, my anecdotes pretty much say that mouthbreathers truly look like shit
>>
>>10892746
bullshit I mouthbreath and people say I'm really hot faggot like I got called handsome by my aunt on thanksgiving faggot
>>
>>10892935
lmao post ur face uggo
>>
File: image.jpg (707KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
707KB, 1080x1920px
>>10892980
>>
>>10892985
ugly
>>
any ever get their jaw cut to fix an underbite? I have a subtle one. not terrible looking, but my dentist was swearing it's gonna be a problem when I'm older.
>>
>>10892985
>top kek

Is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>10892409
Protip: Non-autists will not see much of a difference between the two face in your post.
>>
Grow a good beard. That's what every weak chinned nerdling does.
>>
>>10893082
>actually thinking this
You dont know how disgusting girls find your weak jawline
>>
>>10893109
You don't know any girls period.
>>
>>10893112
Have you talked about men's jawlines with the girls you know?
>>
>>10893123
No, but I see their boyfriends and I see that I can get chicks anytime I want.

As long as your head + neck doesn't look like a thumb, you're alright.
>>
File: 1453327124592.jpg (17KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1453327124592.jpg
17KB, 263x263px
Ask yourself these questions:

>1. Am I willing to spend thousands of dollars to do this?
>2. Am I willing to either lie to people my whole life or tell everyone that I had surgery with potential back lack from people you currently care about and people you might meet in the future

If you're okay with both, just fucking do it. BUT, take yourself out of the zone of "I'm gonna do this" and just look at yourself and determine if you absolutely, realistically need this.

ALSO, learn your limits. A little bit of surgery could make just about anyone at least somewhat better. Too much surgery and you end up looking dreadful.

Realize what would be a realistic amount of plastic surgery to get and realize that if you go over that amount you might just be fucking yourself over.

Good luck.
>>
File: 1452965033829.png (466KB, 604x602px) Image search: [Google]
1452965033829.png
466KB, 604x602px
>>10893139
Zyzz got plastic surgery.
>>
>>10893139
>Too much surgery and you end up looking dreadful.
This, it never looks natural.

If you have some defect, get the rest in order and rock it. Arnold wouldn't be the same without the tooth gap, nobody would've cared about Kurt Cobain with nice hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 728x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 728x642px
>>10893139
I'm going to fix my hairline, my chin, and my nose.
>>
i would not want to have some shit under my skin even if i was ugly as fuck desu

not worth it unless you had a accident or problems breathing or something
>>
>>10892409
There is a pretty good youtube video explaining and analyzing the different treatment that attractive and unattractive people get. It also discusses the difference in lifetime earnings, and depending on your field, you can determine if it is "worth it" from a cost vs benefit approach.

However, plastic surgery patients have a higher rate of suicide, but the plastic surgery may be a signal of suicide, rather than a cause of it.

There have been studies that showed for certain plastic surgery procedures which inhibit smiling result in people being unhappier because the physical act of smiling has a direct correlation with actual happiness. ex: if you are not actually happy, and you smile anyways, it has long term effects on your happiness if it is a regular activity or something like that.

I'd say plastic surgery is "worth it" but I would never do it because I don't really thing it is a good thing on a personal basis unless it is fixing something extreme like a missing nose or something like that.
>>
>>10892985
>Search Google for image
>0 results
lol wow, you are serious
>>
>>10893002
>>10893017
>>10894338

>like I got called handsome by my aunt on thanksgiving faggot

Either it's the same guy or someones shitting me here.
>>
Worth
>>
they break your jaw and glue it back together lmao
you cant eat for months lmao
enjoy your soup you ugly fuck
>>
File: RN738Ah5Pjs_1_.jpg (24KB, 411x604px) Image search: [Google]
RN738Ah5Pjs_1_.jpg
24KB, 411x604px
>>10894717
>god-tier jaw AND you don't have to eat

Why would you not do it
>>
Yes it is all worth it. My parents have a lot of money so come summer I will be getting a stronger jaw, chin, and cheeks. (Obviously I won't over due it). And a nose job. Eventually I would also like to get leg lengthening surgery but realistically not going to happen. But if I were to do all (which I'm for sure going to do all but leg lengthening) I'll finally be attractive
>>
File: 83593335.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
83593335.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>10894811
pathetic
>>
>tfw jaw augmentation would actually balance my face out

should've inherited my dad's jaw genetics in the first place though.
>>
>>10894825
Why is it pathetic? I'm trying to be the best looking me I can be
>>
>>10894837
Because your parents are paying for it.
>>
>>10894325
Link that vid pls
>>
>>10895149
You got me there.
>>
I want to amputate my legs so I can have bionic legs. Will a steak knife work?
>>
>>10892985
Shave and get a haircut anon.
>>
>>10895830
Do it, post pics.
>>
>>10896109
OK thanks, I'll post them later. Can I get some cyborg inspo for when I get my mechanical legs.
>>
>>10893104
Tfw father can a full beard in 3 days.
All i can muster is a weak moustache and chin fluff.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.