[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that you should never mix browns and blacks? Recently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 13[1].jpg (288KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13[1].jpg
288KB, 1620x1080px
Is it true that you should never mix browns and blacks?

Recently, Rihanna made a public statement about this rule:

>The idea of not wearing brown and black together seems so dated. The other day I wore a black T-shirt, black Nobody jeans, a brown leopard-print belt by Dolce & Gabbana, and brown Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and it looked awesome. And I also love to mix prints.
>>
>>10891908
No. Don't listen to a famous shill. She's only good for advertising clothing.
>>
>>10891908
Any fashion "rules" are just made for beginners or those who don't actually give a fuck about fashion but want to dress 'acceptably'. Easy to follow and they are made so that these people avoid mistakes.
>>
Browns and blacks shouldn't mix with anything at all kek amiright
>>
>>10891916
And advertising jewish religious propoganda
>>
>>10891908
break it here and there, but I've never seen brown pants with black shoes look good
>>
>>10891908

She has people whose full time job is to clothe her. Celebrities are morons, just copy what you like and ignore what comes out of their mouths. It's not their style anyway.
>>
>>10891942

You are truly stupid. Go back to your meth lab
>>
>>10891908

>that forehead

some people are meant to lose the lottery
>>
>>10891929

ty
>>
I
That rule is for suits
Don't wear brown dress shoes with a black suit
>>
>>10892080
What if it's with a brown belt
>>
>>10891908
what kind of brown is meant though?

if it's a light toned beige of some sorts, then it looks fine because of the contrast to the black. if it's just chestnut brown with black then it's more like "eh...whatever".
>>
>>10891940
Wew thought ops post was about this t bh.
>>
>>10891908
i had always assumed this applied only to leathers
>>
>>10892021
If can't match brown and black then you're obviously new to fashion
>>
I always thought this rule was in regards to accessories + shoes and suits, like you can't wear a brown belt and black watch or black shoes.
>>
>>10891908
Idk I'm brown and I try to not mix with niggers as much as possible.
>>
>adhering to rules in fashion
>being absolute
>ever

lmao fukboi
>>
>>10892030
>who is baphomet for 200 alex
>>
>>10893763
No hes a sith. Only siths deal in absolutes
>>
>>10893759
I immediately thought race mixing as well.
>>
File: Photo on 8-28-15 at 3.47 PM #4.jpg (146KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-28-15 at 3.47 PM #4.jpg
146KB, 1080x720px
Fuck it
>>
>>10891908
such a dumb rule. There's another rule about never wearing black and navy together... together those 3 are pretty much the menswear staple colours (except gray and white).

Also, why would anyone give a shit what rihanna says? That bitch breaks the damn rule just having brown skin and black hair
>>
>>10891908
It's a stupid rule on its face, just like not mixing navy and black, but the colours SHOULD look different enough so that it doesn't look like you dressed in the dark.
>>
>>10893846
Interesting. Can you take a full body shot?
>>
>>10893846
Need more pls
>>
In my mind, black and brown can work, but only if they are the only main colours used, maybe with another colour to accent that.
Using black mixed with brown as secondary and tertiary colours wont though, in my mind.
>>
>>10891908
I don't know if you've ever seen her twitter but she's a black supremacist and says whitey is the devil, so of course she thinks black and brown are the best colors ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 736x1104px
looks good here
>>
>>10892041
>international sex symbol
>extremely rich and famous

yeah.. poor girl got a raw deal
>>
>>10891908
She is literally mixed brown and black.
>>
>>10891908
Holy SHIT!!! you people are such mindless drones. One nigress says "black + brown seems dated.. I wear it still though"
And you think HONGGGGG WOW WE SHUD STOP WEARING BROWN ND BLEKS:0

OP is a faggot with NO imagination whatsoever.
HAY GUISE REEHONNA SED WE CANT WEAR THIS NO MO SO I WILL STOP :)
>>
>>10895643
Can you not read?
>>
>>10895652
Can you make sentences?
You just asked me if i can not read. Like, you just asked me if i could stop reading.
>>
File: Brown Fit.jpg (77KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
Brown Fit.jpg
77KB, 538x810px
>>
>>10895682
His sentence made sense you ass
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.