[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a $250 giftcard to H&M from Christmas. I am 5'8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 126146619088.jpg (114KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
126146619088.jpg
114KB, 533x800px
I have a $250 giftcard to H&M from Christmas.
I am 5'8 and roughly 220lb.

What exactly am I supposed to buy from there? Last time I went there to spend the $150 card I got I ended up buying a pair of shoes, underwear, and a whole bunch of $3 solid colored generic cotton shirts.
I'd like to actually try and shit some style into my wardrobe but the only "fashionable" clothes I find are designed to cling to every little jellyroll on your body
>>
>>10890961
lose some weight then buy clothes. chances are the card won't expire til next year right?

currently in the process of losing weight (was 220lb, now 202lb [6ft]), and it's not really that hard.
>>
>>10890970
I'm stocky-fat. I.E. I won't really lose weight, it's just gunna get replaced with sexy muscle instead. My brother is the same build as me and so is my dad, they both cycle through the same phases of lazy strong-fat and wall-of-muscle depending on how much they exercise, but their dimensions don't shit a whole lot.

I'm in the process of trying to shed fat, don't get me wrong, but I'm not going to become a lithe fashionista anytime soon.
>>
>>10890984
>their dimensions don't shift a whole lot
What a comical typo
>>
>>10890984
I'm sort of in a similar position, so I've been hitting the gym about 4 times a week to build muscle while I'm losing the last 10 or so kg I want to drop
>>
>>10890961
That ain't stocky nigga I'm your height and weigh 130lb lose weight, die trying or die anyways.
>>
>>10891057
You a fuckin twigboy
>>
>>10891061
nah you a fuckin fat boy you fat fuck end your life
>>
>>10890961
Pawn the gift card.
>>
>>10890984
Please stop lying to yourself. Everything will go better that way.
>>
>>10891061
yeah man you're literally obese
>>
>>10891057
wtf fat ass.
im 5'9 and fucking 110lbs

get on my level faggot
>>
ill give u $100 on paypal for the giftcard, i need more basics
>>
>>10892439
Bitch stfu

I'm a strand of atoms
>>
>>10892439
Skeleton ass bitch ass microphone stand head ass
>>
>all these manlets on my /fa/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.