[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never received attention from people >put huge effort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: .png (93KB, 1109x717px) Image search: [Google]
.png
93KB, 1109x717px
>never received attention from people
>put huge effort into improving looks and dressing better
>attractive now, get lots of attention
>people approach me
>my personality is empty

all i think about is myself
i can't connect with other people
how do i remedy this
>>
be ugly and fat again
>>
ask /fa/
>>
>>10889671
i figured id ask since pretty much everyone here has experience being vain
>>
>>10889649
>how do i remedy this

Give a shit about things
>>
>>10889649
It's funny because looks and to a lesser degree, how confident you act, is literally all that matters in any relationship with any human being ever
>>
>>10889810
>>10889810

how do i stop being obsessed with myself? will my aesthetic fall apart if i do stop thinking about myself so much?
>>
>>10890370
Become obsessed with something else, explore different walks of life

If you change your surroundings you yourself will change
>>
Talk about them instead about yourself, they'll be 100x more interested if you ask about their lives and get to know them

Just agree with what they say and have opinions of what you think whenever a topic you know about comes up

You won't have to talk, just listen and agree. I'm a shy quiet person and don't like talking to people I just met, its easier to get to know them and just throw in small tidbits about yourself
>>
>>10889649
I'm sure I've posted this before, but it's not all it's cracked up to be.
There's something really disappointing when you hear someone say, "You're actually quite attractive!"
And you realise it's just your personality and they're too stupid to know the difference.
>>
>>10890413
>And you realise it's just your personality

What the fuck are you talking about? Having an attractive personality is part of being attractive
>>
>>10889649
Is it wrong for this pic to make me want to be a 10/10 even more
>>
>>10889649
Start browsing /lit/ and read some books
>>
>>10890413
not necesssarily. when you open up to a person, which happens as you hang out with them more, you reveal more facial expressions or gestures/postures potentionally making you seem more attractive. Also, if you have kind of distinct facial features, which may be perceived strange at first, people get used to it and might start to see them as beneficial.
>>
>>10889649
get a hobby or use fashion as a talking point.
>>
>>10890698
Kek at your naïveté youngling.
People won't speak to you unless you already look great.
And most will act surprised you have a personality without being that.
People are filth.
>>
literally no one is as attractive as in that pic - either jesus reborn or over exaggerating
>>
>be ugly as fucking hell
>spend tons of money on fashion and skin care
>still be ugly as fucking hell
>literally no one has approached me ever

lmao
>>
>>10890402
I read how to win friends and influence people and now think that I'm a people's person - The Post
>>
>mediocre in every facet of life

I don't even care though, mang. I just want my dick sucked by a bad bitch with plump lips. That's all I ever want.
>>
>>10889649

The image you posted is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever. I hope everyone on that thread understood it was bait.

There are a bunch of hyper successful male models in my friend group. None of what is mentioned in that post is true. One major giveaway that it's fake is the lack of mention of creepy gay fashion photographers and execs. Also, a lot of girls really don't like it if you're prettier than them. Especially pretty girls, ironically. And guys don't really talk behind your back because nobody fucking cares if a guy is pretty.
>>
tfw ugly growing up
puberty transforms me into good looking
get attention but since I never experienced it before, perceive it as hostile and as if they're mocking me

oh dear god no why
>>
>>10892000
>>10892057
these
op pic could never be real unless you are genuinely an angel
i know some male models and none of them have those issues to an extent so ridiculous

but maybe the guy was literally an angel?
>>
>>10891992
Wow did you train under the /r9k/ masters too? You have learnt well
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 640x1136px
>I am right now, at this very moment, the most attractive I've ever been and probably ever will be in my entire life
>still no gf

The clock is always ticking can you hear it.
>>
start with the greeks
>>
>>10893903
heh heh, meme..
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.