[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tricky Rick fashion show >Models are belt strapped to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tricky rick.jpg (92KB, 786x573px) Image search: [Google]
tricky rick.jpg
92KB, 786x573px
>Tricky Rick fashion show
>Models are belt strapped to other models
>This is art
>This is fashion
> /fa/ will defend this
>>
This is actually a rad idea as far as performance art goes
>>
>>10884103
>
>>
I personally like it
>>
it looks really stupid

if this was anywhere else you'd be laughing at their fucking faces
>>
idk it fits rick pretty well he's into fetish stuff

also his runways are always kinda weird
>>
What will it take for you people to remove your lips from Rick Owens 5 inch Jew cock?? If he put out a black shirt that said "IM GAY" in big whit letters you'd be all over it. Faggots.
>>
he went from dick showens to dick shovins
>>
>>10884169
Lil B made a mixtape called "I'm Gay" and I still fuck with him senpai.

'Thugged Out Pissed Off' is the greatest album of all time
>>
>>10884164
I agree. Context is a pretty big part of art, isn't it?
>>
>>10884073
as a faggot fashion defender, this is rlly rlly rlly rlly shit
>>
Whats wrong with it?
>>
File: 1445125119777.jpg (438KB, 756x950px) Image search: [Google]
1445125119777.jpg
438KB, 756x950px
I watched a RO show once and I was pretty sure they used some sort of dummy. Just the way that it bobbed on the model as they walked. Knowing the sculptures rick has of himself in his shops wouldn't be too far off.
>>
>>10884073
Trying way to hard to be avant garde. This isn't fashion, how the fuck is anybody supposed to get any information from this runway? This is the realm of performance art, not fashion

I can't wait for rick to not be trendy flavour of the month so that everyone can see what a talentless hack he is.
>>
>>10884232
you mean trendy flavour of the decade?
>>
>>10884261
You wish you goofy faggot
>>
>>10884264
confirmed for not knowing shit about fashion
pick up a book sometimes fuccboi
>>
>>10884188
im in love with the based god
>>
Bunch of retarded shit. Nothing to do with fashion, just stupid bullshit. The fact some of you think this is a 'rad idea' sums up this place pretty well.
>>
He had nothing original to say with that collection so he gave ppl something else to talk about
pretty simple really
>>
>all these clueless faggots in this thread
lmao no wonder this board is such a shit show these days
>>
ricky is a genius, he does things like this to keep away the homophobic lame boring cookie cutter fuccbois from getting into and buying his clothing which would ultimately lead into his clothes becoming nigger cuck shit like what happened to raf semens.
>>
>>10884295
I don't know why anybody gets surprised by the things he does anyway. He makes chunky street clothes. He has a sense of goofy humor about his fashion and work. Why are people ITT angry about Rick being Rick? He's been doing that for a while now.
>>
>>10884277
Confirmed for been on /fa/ for one whole year now thinks he's a fashion expert
>>
File: Rick being Rick.png (185KB, 956x542px) Image search: [Google]
Rick being Rick.png
185KB, 956x542px
>>10884318
>>
>>10884338
I've been here longer than a year bud. I've also read interviews from Rick on my own. Why do you have to be so fucking pretentious seriously what do you gain by it lol
>>
>>10884295
lol I read your comment wrong, I thought you were being critical of people who are lame fuccbois who like to use "nigger" and "cuck" frequently. I don't know what planet you are from but homophobia is besties with racism and sexism on this one.
>>
>>10884370
>I've also read interviews from Rick on my own.
>Why do you have to be so fucking pretentious
my little shitposter can't be this ironic
>>
>>10884400
lol ok bud be pretentious, I'm sure you'll get far in life with that

yeah, I'm "shitposting" because you were being a jackass and I told you so. because you couldn't possibly be a jackass, right? you're you, and you're perfect. only problem, is you were being one
>>
>>10884073
I wish I could become a millionaire by getting high as fuck and making people create my visions
>>
>>10884338
but rick owens is legitimately a big deal in the fashion industry, his influence on other brands and inevitably fast fashion labels is pretty obvious
>>
>>10884338
I don't think anyone currently browsing /fa/ knows when the Rick fandom started here. First time I came here about 5 years ago it was present.
>>
>>10884970
theres been interest in rick since 2008 but it didnt really cement itself until 2012 when trips like twerk and timber really started talking about his work
>>
>>10884232
runways are performance art. why wouldnt they just put the clothes on hangers and throw them into the crowd
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.